Check your account email address ×

3,500 more U.S. troops headed to Middle East

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Just look at them.  WAR!!!!!  is all you hear from the trump haters.

Another air strike north of Baghdad...tell the class again about this soldier training fairytale. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It's an act of war. 

I'm still laughing at how MC called it "an act of war", rightfully so actually and then got laughed at by Trumpster's here.

Then of course we just have to go back to Obama and Libya when future Trumpsters said that was an act of war, again rightfully so, but MC said it was "just a bombing run". 

Alot of people here who either have shitty memories or are just liars, not sure which is worse. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm still laughing at how MC called it "an act of war", rightfully so actually and then got laughed at by Trumpster's here.

Then of course we just have to go back to Obama and Libya when future Trumpsters said that was an act of war, again rightfully so, but MC said it was "just a bombing run". 

Alot of people here who either have shitty memories or are just liars, not sure which is worse. 

I wish they'd all kill themselves

Act of War getting thrown around loosely, by today's standards I think.  If we're taking that stance, then the Embassy attack was no different than attack on a DC federal building and our response was even more justified.

24 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Act of War getting thrown around loosely, by today's standards I think.  If we're taking that stance, then the Embassy attack was no different than attack on a DC federal building and our response was even more justified.

Couping a democratically elected government is also an act of war.