Check your account email address ×

Crab boat sank-5 missing

One of those crab boats sank in 20 foot waves. 5 people missing. You guys watch that show DEADLIEST CATCH...….that's the kind of rig it was. 

I often ask myself, who in their right mind would go after fukkin crabs in the death waters of the BERING SEA????

I mean really. OK, they make about 10 Gs for a few weeks work, but still why the fuck do that????

I see those shows and the winds are a horror show. Why tempt fate!! It's just askin' for trouble. 

Edited by Guest

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

One of those crab boats sank in 20 foot waves. 5 people missing. You guys watch that show DEADLIEST CATCH...….that's the kind of rig it was. 

I often ask myself, who in their right mind would go after fukkin crabs in the death waters of the BERING SEA????

I mean really. OK, they make about 10 Gs for a few weeks work, but still why the fuck do that????

I see those shows and the winds are a horror show. Why tempt fate!! It's just askin' for trouble. 

They do it because they would otherwise be flipping burgers for 9 months to make 10k. Stupid people have limited choices. The best option for low IQ morons is a career in policing.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

They do it because they would otherwise be flipping burgers for 9 months to make 10k. Stupid people have limited choices. The best option for low IQ morons is a career in policing.

Well that leaves you out of policing. Cops are dumb, but have big balls. 

had to be bigger thasn 20 foot sea to take out rig that size unless they were overloaded.  ie full of crab and pots .

prob all dead you need time to get in a dry suit and if a roug wave took them out it was over before it started .

my old man leased one of his old boats to some one yrs back they were using it to transport fish from 1 cannery to another . it went down way overloaded and for some reason poped back up some time later in a shipping lane . some one yanked it back to a shipping yard .

long story short it sat for a few weeks we get there and you can here it buzzing form far away . just nasty nothing but maggots and dead fish everywhere baking in the sun .

the people were fine that was a slow sink 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup statistically the job is no where near as dangerous as the cops and their bootlicking supporters want you to believe. 

That depends where one works. 80% of America they are drunk babysitters.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cops are dumb and are also scared ass pussies

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup statistically the job is no where near as dangerous as the cops and their bootlicking supporters want you to believe. 

Hey, no problem. When you two have passed a police academy, and have a few years on patrol, then you can talk. Have you two graduated from a police academy? No? I didn't think so. 

When you take your skirts off, then you can talk. Until then...……..shut the fuck up!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, no problem. When you two have passed a police academy, and have a few years on patrol, then you can talk. Have you two graduated from a police academy? No? I didn't think so. 

When you take your skirts off, then you can talk. Until then...……..shut the fuck up!!!!!

fuck I work 30-35 hours a week and make more than 99% of cops so why would i want to do something that stupid.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fuck I work 30-35 hours a week and make more than 99% of cops so why would i want to do something that stupid.  

What , ya don't want to roll around on the ground with a junkie with a needle in his pocket? Where's your sense of adventure.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

What , ya don't want to roll around on the ground with a junkie with a needle in his pocket? Where's your sense of adventure.

TBH if i understood the cop pension racket back then i might have done it.  would not have the cash i have now but making 6-7k a month the rest of your life kinda makes up for it.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH if i understood the cop pension racket back then i might have done it.  would not have the cash i have now but making 6-7k a month the rest of your life kinda makes up for it.  

It's not the MONEY!!! It's whether you can pass the grade to get in, and are strong and tough enough to last on patrol. 

Or, you can sit in an office with the ladies, and make more money.

To me, it was worth the glory of the MIGHTY HIGH-SPEED PURSUIT, and the glory of a fight and taking down a violent, tough bastard. 

Obviously, you and Benny did not pack the gear to serve in the police corps. 

19 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

More Money, no, no.

Ladies no, no.

Sitting next to another fat donut eating asshole all shift = glory

Reeeee Tarded

Why didn't you try out for the RCMP?  You brag how big your physique is, then why didn't you join the RCMP???? 

Oh, because you're all talk, and no balls??? 

Oh, because you COULDN'T get in?

Oh, because you're a fukkin pussy-mouthed bitch!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!! Why don't you, Benny, and Carrot Top get together and tell each other how great you are, and how you never would want to be a cop!!!! LMMFAO!!

OMG!! What a circle-jerk you three dildoids would make!!!!

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's not the MONEY!!! It's whether you can pass the grade to get in, and are strong and tough enough to last on patrol. 

Or, you can sit in an office with the ladies, and make more money.

To me, it was worth the glory of the MIGHTY HIGH-SPEED PURSUIT, and the glory of a fight and taking down a violent, tough bastard. 

Obviously, you and Benny did not pack the gear to serve in the police corps. 

Mall cop 

Just now, The One said:

Mall cop 

Ok, if you can prove I was a mall cop, you can hit me. If I can prove I was something more than a mall cop, I'll hit you. OK? Do you accept the challenge, faggot homo-mouth???? 

Just now, bussman said:

Not even. 

Village People cover band cop that takes a MagLite up the ass for $5. 

OK, same challenge for you Bussface. Do you accept, or are you afraid of me? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, if you can prove I was a mall cop, you can hit me. If I can prove I was something more than a mall cop, I'll hit you. OK? Do you accept the challenge, faggot homo-mouth???? 

Prove you were a cop ! No mask allowed !!!