Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear about some Jews getting stabbed?

36 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My local news was breaking the story and then it just disappeared.  I thought they dropped it because it was knife attack.......

Did you see how the jews were dressed at that place? Did you see the orthodox jew hair braids they were wearing? Did you see the big hats they were wearing?

Jesus Fuck, if you KNOW you are a targeted, hated religious group, why in God's name would you advertise your religion???

I'm not excusing the crazy black mother-fukker that stabbed them, but for Christ's sake the jews should exercise some caution!!!

Same as me around the farm, HIDING my hunter orange. Some here criticized me for doing that. That's because they are not as smart as me and are not aware of animal rights activists. You don't ADVERTISE a

controversy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you see how the jews were dressed at that place? Did you see the orthodox jew hair braids they were wearing? Did you see the big hats they were wearing?

Jesus Fuck, if you KNOW you are a targeted, hated religious group, why in God's name would you advertise your religion???

I'm not excusing the crazy black mother-fukker that stabbed them, but for Christ's sake the jews should exercise some caution!!!

Same as me around the farm, HIDING my hunter orange. Some here criticized me for doing that. That's because they are not as smart as me and are not aware of animal rights activists. You don't ADVERTISE a

controversy. 

It happened in a private home.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It happened in a private home.

Yeah, the Rabbi's house in Monsey, NY. 

Did you see how the jews were dressed? Did you see their hair? Did you see the hat one of them was wearing? 

Fer Christ's sake, jews are getting capped all over the country. If you're a jew, don't advertise it!!!

Just my .02c. 

Stevie Gravanowitz!!!! LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I have a Jewish friend. I told him some shit, and his Rabbi did it. I told him to take the fukkin Chabad sign down, and just put up a number or other non-identifiable name.

Then I told him to have some body IN the building with a gun. They now have TWO licensed gun carriers in there, in plain clothes.

Yeah, listen to the Znot, and ya' won't get capped. Znotty knows his shit!!! 

I think I might open a Security consulting business for Jews. They are smart and have a lot of money, but they just don't get this hatred shit. Kind of like Stevie " the bull " Gravano sayin' you should be able to practice your religion, your way. Well yes, theoretically you should but in actuality...NO!! 

Hew Woofie, ask your wife if she thinks the Chabad or Synagogue, Temple would be interested in consulting with a world-class retired cop regarding security, 'cause obviously the Jewish folks ain't doin' too good on their own!!