Check your account email address ×

Android 10

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Im sure most of you girls run iPhones but for those that don't.

This update seriously ruined a good phone. It cut battery life more than in half :wtf:

anyone else have this problem? 

I hate these updates now. I'm still on an s8 and my phone gets worse and worse with every update 

Just now, f7ben said:

Apple is fighting for encryption

That's 100x better than Google CIA

Wish I liked iphones

My wife and my kid both have iPhones thru her parents businesses. So does my mom.  I've messed with them before but hate them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My wife and my kid both have iPhones thru her parents businesses. So does my mom.  I've messed with them before but hate them. 

Yah I dont like them either. I'd just prefer to support apple if I could get past their ios

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

i tried it for less than a week,  horrible OS as far as how it works on the phone itself but the hardware is super nice and how it works with the watch and airbuds is 1000x better than android.  My wife kids and parents are all on iphones,  parents just got off my plan because they got a deal on XR's to replace their 5C's.  

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah I dont like them either. I'd just prefer to support apple if I could get past their ios

:bc:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i tried it for less than a week,  horrible OS as far as how it works on the phone itself but the hardware is super nice and how it works with the watch and airbuds is 1000x better than android.  My wife kids and parents are all on iphones,  parents just got off my plan because they got a deal on XR's to replace their 5C's.  

My Droid, Droid Turbo , Droid Turbo 2 and MotoZ3 have all been the same functions. Never had to re learn anything. An iPhone is all totally different.  No way I'm switching 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:bc:

My Droid, Droid Turbo , Droid Turbo 2 and MotoZ3 have all been the same functions. Never had to re learn anything. An iPhone is all totally different.  No way I'm switching 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdQWvILc9P5IelmYei2LO

52 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

If you hate them so much quit being a fucking chisler and pay to switch platforms instead of mooching off the in laws.