Check your account email address ×

500 miles in one day on a sled. It’s a fundraiser in the UP. Who wants to sign up with me?

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You think I’d even consider the 75 miles on a RR grade?  Yuck!  I’m one-arming that shit and blipping the throttle until we get to real trail.....and it better be coming in the next half mile.  You know!

Still, I will accept sponsorships for this.  PayPal addy sent!  :lol:

It would take you two weeks to do 500.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:19 AM, Angry ginger said:

that 400 mile day we had no rail beds and about 80 miles off trail early in the day to connect a loop with no maintained trail.  More than half the miles were after we got lunch around 2.  ended up back at camp around 10 so a 13 hour day.  We did that loop a few times and depending on exact route was 350-390 miles.    

Those were good rides. I usually hate trail days but with destinations and seeing new ares, it's a good time. You sure you want to hang it up?

46 minutes ago, s pump said:

Those were good rides. I usually hate trail days but with destinations and seeing new ares, it's a good time. You sure you want to hang it up?

been talking about it for years,  figure it was time.  We will see i kept my gear and my gps, sold everything else