Check your account email address ×

Doesn’t this tweet tell you everything you need to know about Schiff

jtssrx

The CanAmEx trade deal done, and the China trade deal done, ( phase one ) all in the same week, as the IMPEACHMENT HEARING. Holy shit, is that coincidence??

The market should roar tomorrow. I bet it won't because of this fukkin' impeachment bullshit.

1 hour ago, Tickle Shits said:

Adam Schiff legit has mental health issues 

It's clear to see but there are also a few others within the Dems who also are afflicted with the same ailment/disorder. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hope no one was fooled by the phony semi mea culpas Schiff and Comey were doing on the Sunday morning talk shows.  Me thinks they both see the writing on the wall in the senate in the coming weeks.

It’s going to be interesting to watch their uneasy squirming as the senate decides whether or not to go to trial.  I hope they do.  Fire up the subpoena press!!! It’s time for the airing of lies....followed by indictments!!!!  Hooray!!

Im curious how they will explain away any charges over this entire mess.  it goes so far up the chain of command i see a lot of nothing comin outta this. not to toot my own horn here but i said a few years ago now, the depth of corruption that has come to light is the stuff that takes down entire governments.  well here it is...      so many knew shit was bogus yet towed the line and got sucked into being,  at a minimum, accomplice'.. so many should be charged and it just wont happen.