Check your account email address ×

Pine Lake!!!

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup!  Big weekend to start USXC.  I’m not a fan of lake racing but, it’s a good show.  

They are fun to race and watch both.  Granted, XC is great as a racer, but hard to watch.  They need to do something like they do with rally racing if they want more spectators.

8 minutes ago, s pump said:

Watching sno cross streaming now. Fairly shit track. Gimme that groomer.

Shit viewing with the snow hanging in the air.  Track probably like sugar.  Aki (Doo), Yurk, (Cat) and Nurin? (Poo) last night in pro final.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good for Selby.  I heard Herf blew his track off and smashed his sled up good.  

Sad that Doo can’t find a way to compete in more than one racing circuit.  

But the gen3 is the best ever? Number one in sales? Weird 

Just now, Woodtick said:

But the gen3 is the best ever? Number one in sales? Weird 

Doo has been pretty invisible in all XC events for years now.  I’ve heard fragile front ends but, hard to believe they are more fragile than Poo.  

Whatever...it sucks.  I wish we could go back to four brands competing again.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Doo has been pretty invisible in all XC events for years now.  I’ve heard fragile front ends but, hard to believe they are more fragile than Poo.  

Whatever...it sucks.  I wish we could go back to four brands competing again.

One of the main reasons I won’t buy one. Friends have folded them with very little effort. The new Poo seems to be able to take some hits with very little damage.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

One of the main reasons I won’t buy one. Friends have folded them with very little effort. The new Poo seems to be able to take some hits with very little damage.

It’s a fine line trying to build light, fast and strong.  I think Doo might be at the tipping point.  That’s actually quite a feat.  Well done Doo! ......just don’t hit anything too awkwardly.  

This pro just hosed a landing going into a into a turn in Duluth.  SNAP!  I wonder what the modules look like on these sleds after a season?

22D83B26-5A41-4271-8675-CF6C6730A4A6.jpeg

The SnoX race at Fargo last night was crazy dangerous. The snow dust was so bad you couldn't see anything.

Im so glad no one was hurt or worse.  I don't think I would have even started the race it was so bad. 

Skidoo still dominating. Polaris had one on the podium in most classes. 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The SnoX race at Fargo last night was crazy dangerous. The snow dust was so bad you couldn't see anything.

Im so glad no one was hurt or worse.  I don't think I would have even started the race it was so bad. 

Skidoo still dominating. Polaris had one on the podium in most classes. 

As cold as it was the snow dust must have been terrible 

27 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

As cold as it was the snow dust must have been terrible 

It was just horrible. Lots of racers got frostbite. Many of the racers who made ot on the podium had a nip of frostbite on their faces. 

I cant tell if the races today were cancelled or they are over already. The ISOC page kinda sucks today.