Check your account email address ×

Clinton seizes historic primary win

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Let me reiterate.....there are no winners in a game of losers.

The only problem with that statement is Hillary is a proven loser. Trump has yet to prove he's a loser because he's never been a politician, he deserves the chance to prove himself and I hope he gets that chance.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

That's cool, I have a certificate with an invitation to one of Reagan's inaugurals.  It's not mine, but it was my wife's grandmother's

It's very interesting at how the current batch of Republican's and Democrats don't know what to do about trump.

My name is on the invitation  :bc:

And the Democrats do know what to do with Trump, Clinton's campaign machine is so far ahead of Trump's it isn't funny. I know many can't here can't wait to see the Clinton/Trump debate but I really don't see it getting stupid on Hillary's side, Bush was surprised by Trump as were the other cast members on the stage, there will be no surprise for Clinton as she will know what to expect. It will be the thin skinned vs the calloused veteran who has survived Whitewater, Lewinsky, Benghazi, etc......

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My name is on the invitation  :bc:

And the Democrats do know what to do with Trump, Clinton's campaign machine is so far ahead of Trump's it isn't funny. I know many can't here can't wait to see the Clinton/Trump debate but I really don't see it getting stupid on Hillary's side, Bush was surprised by Trump as were the other cast members on the stage, there will be no surprise for Clinton as she will know what to expect. It will be the thin skinned vs the calloused veteran who has survived Whitewater, Lewinsky, Benghazi, etc......

Nobody cares about your lies Ballsack :flush: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Nobody cares about your lies Ballsack :flush: 

He has a valid point. Everybody knows now that they can rattle Trump and he will likely respond with childish banter. eventually he is going to put his foot in his mouth and wont be able to remove it. His only chance is for someone to reel him in on his rhetoric. And I am not playing sides here, I am very well established as a Hillary hater...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He has a valid point. Everybody knows now that they can rattle Trump and he will likely respond with childish banter. eventually he is going to put his foot in his mouth and wont be able to remove it. His only chance is for someone to reel him in on his rhetoric. And I am not playing sides here, I am very well established as a Hillary hater...

He will mop the country with the lies that CUNT had told and her pathetic record of failure, it will be a bloodbath :guzzle: SBYL 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's put his foot in his mouth plenty of times during his campaign, hasn't stopped him yet has it? Anybody with half a brain can see right through witch Hillary.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

He's put his foot in his mouth plenty of times during his campaign, hasn't stopped him yet has it? Anybody with half a brain can see right through witch Hillary.

Hey Snoputz...the GE is not made up entirely of racists buffoons like your R primary.  He's fucked :bc: 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

A huge amount of Trump supporters simple don't care if he puts his foot in his mouth.   He has many times over already.   It will come down to who they hate more and how bad they want a vote to count.  Some polls show Clinton thought of as more untrustworthy as Trump and that says a lot.   The list of reasons why Trump can win is still long.

People continue to underestimate factors like how tough it is for a party winning 3 terms in a row and the state of the economy will be put on Hillary's shoulders.  Those two alone play a big role.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

People continue to underestimate factors like a party winning 3 terms in a row and the state of the economy will be put on Hillary's shoulders.  Those two alone play a big role.  

Good thoughts!

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Snoputz...the GE is not made up entirely of racists buffoons like your R primary.  He's fucked :bc: 

Get used to saying President Trump........chump. :bc:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

A huge amount of Trump supporters simple don't care if he puts his foot in his mouth.   He has many times over already.   It will come down to who they hate more and how bad they want a vote to count.  Some polls show Clinton thought of as more untrustworthy as Trump and that says a lot.   The list of reasons why Trump can win is still long.

People continue to underestimate factors like a party winning 3 terms in a row and the state of the economy will be put on Hillary's shoulders.  Those two alone play a big role.  

That's a big one for sure, if not the biggest issue. People have woken up to the 8 year failure Obummer has been and they're not going to take a chance on another 4 years of Hillbama.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

exactly. he thinks the general population is as ignorant as the trump supporters.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Sometime soon Trump will say something brilliant right?

:)

He said plenty last night calling Thrillery out for the lying criminal CUNT that she is, and that is just the beginning :)

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

He said plenty last night calling Thrillery out for the lying criminal CUNT that she is, and that is just the beginning :)

Fawk I missed that!

Can't wait till the two are together on stage!

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People continue to underestimate factors like how tough it is for a party winning 3 terms in a row and the state of the economy will be put on Hillary's shoulders.  Those two alone play a big role.  

Like I said, I am not supporting Hillary. All I am saying is Trump cant win with just the angry white vote. Trump has a problem with hispanics, BLM and women. Not to mention many republicans. The dirt is going to start flying pretty good going forward. Trump needs to be reeled in and quit with the high school name calling and start acting like a professional.

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Get used to saying President Trump........chump. :bc:

That's a big one for sure, if not the biggest issue. People have woken up to the 8 year failure Obummer has been and they're not going to take a chance on another 4 years of Hillbama.

How much Snowputz? :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly. he thinks the general population is as ignorant as the trump supporters.

Yep - and they act like if he changes his toon all his previous stupidity will be forgotten.......until Hillary starts running ads and putting him on the spot :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

This.

:bs:please post all your anti rump and conservative rhetoric you worthless and dishonest bastard :lol: 

pretending like you're some sort of moderate is the funniest thing I've read in awhile :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:bs:please post all your anti rump and conservative rhetoric you worthless and dishonest bastard :lol: 

pretending like you're some sort of moderate is the funniest thing I've read in awhile :lmao: 

Show one post I've made supporting Trump,

And you're as intellectually dishonest ans McLiar.

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep - and they act like if he changes his toon all his previous stupidity will be forgotten.......until Hillary starts running ads and putting him on the spot :lol: 

Just Like you and many other dems have forgotten all the stupidity with Hillary

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just Like you and many other dems have forgotten all the stupidity with Hillary

Post it :lol:. Anything remotely close to Rumps divisiveness, name calling, and racists comments? :lmao: 

Leave it to Doe Dumber to deliver :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Post it :lol:. Anything remotely close to Rumps divisiveness, name calling, and racists comments? :lmao: 

Leave it to Doe Dumber to deliver :lol: 

Did you fail to remember that she was on the board of directors for Wal Mart?

What about

"There is something wrong when a crime bill takes six years to work its way through Congress and the average criminal serves only four...We need more police. We need more and tougher prison sentences for repeat offenders. We need more prisons to keep violent offenders for as long as it takes to keep them off the streets."

But now it is all about BLM. 

Do you have a selective memory or alzheimers?

Edited by racer254