Check your account email address ×

Trump punts on tariffs again. China won

f7ben

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

None, and more than you, apparently...

Fucking hang calving chains in the barn, what a fucking moron.

Neal

Dude, I have worked on many farms in my life, milked cows, cleaned barns and bailed more small squares than I care to mention.  I have the feeling you are not being completely honest about your current "farming" situation.

Just now, racer254 said:

Dude, I have worked on many farms in my life, milked cows, cleaned barns and bailed more small squares than I care to mention.  I have the feeling you are not being completely honest about your current "farming" situation.

Feel all you want I'm checking waterers for freeze up now.  What are you doing?

:news:

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Feel all you want I'm checking waterers for freeze up now.  What are you doing?

:news:

Neal

I didn't claim I was farming.   I just really don't like it when people try to deceive others to prove a point.

Edited by racer254

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuck that, I farm as a second job, that should tell ya how busy I am in life.

Neal

There is barely any dairy farms here that only farm, in fact there are fewer and fewer farms working at all.

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have a feeling because you are an arrogant prick who thinks they must know more than someone who actually does farm...

Calf waterer is good to go btw...

2019calfwaterer.jpg

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I didn't claim I was farming.   I just really don't like it when people try to deceive others to prove a point.

Neil has been around awhile and he isn’t a “deceiver”. Just take your lumps and stfu. 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Neil has been around awhile and he isn’t a “deceiver”. Just take your lumps and stfu. 

LOL.  There are way to many bullshit artists and frauds on this forum and on the internet.  Hey, just be truthful around here, what is so hard about that?  He wants to keep saying he is getting big bean checks great,  all from trump, so I gave him the database with the subsidies on it so he could show us.    There are ways to find out the truth if you look hard enough.

I know people who say they are farmers, because they have 1 sheep, a couple horses and couple calves all in a fenced in area of 5 acres, for all I know that could be him, but that ain't farming in my book and those people are not getting big bean checks either.  

I really don't give two shits what he actually does, but his idea of trump vs the farmers around me and their opinions are exactly opposite. 

A true farmer would not get pissed at anything I asked, but he seemed to get angered. 

Edited by racer254

On 12/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, racer254 said:

LOL.  There are way to many bullshit artists and frauds on this forum and on the internet.  Hey, just be truthful around here, what is so hard about that?  He wants to keep saying he is getting big bean checks great,  all from trump, so I gave him the database with the subsidies on it so he could show us.    There are ways to find out the truth if you look hard enough.

I know people who say they are farmers, because they have 1 sheep, a couple horses and couple calves all in a fenced in area of 5 acres, for all I know that could be him, but that ain't farming in my book and those people are not getting big bean checks either.  

I really don't give two shits what he actually does, but his idea of trump vs the farmers around me and their opinions are exactly opposite. 

A true farmer would not get pissed at anything I asked, but he seemed to get angered. 

BTW I didn't get angered at anything you said.  You going off half cocked about something you clearly knew nothing about, admitting to even, and then trying to play the suspect card is your failure, not mine.

A true farmer knows you are full of shit, are arrogant, and trying to overextend your importance.

You owe an apology for being an asshole.

Neal

• Like 1