Check your account email address ×

Notice these fucks don’t say they would consider Tulsi

jtssrx

On 12/7/2019 at 10:04 PM, jtssrx said:

Harrris is a fucking nasty loser cunt

God, I can't believe these people are running for president. 

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Harrris is a fucking nasty loser cunt

But if this is the case, she gets to one up Tulsi for now. Not like Biden will become president anyways so she'd be hitching her wagon to a sinking ship 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And the racists reply.

She’s not a very good candidate. Have you noticed she dropped out of the race?

Edited by Edmo

Hey, if speaking out against what can only be perceived as a national movement by blacks, against whites with violence and death, makes me a racist, then I wear that brand with pride. 

It started with Black Obama and his Trayvon Martin comments. That started it, he gave blacks the green light. Did you notice the black bastard did not have the same name as his mother!!

They showed him at 12 years of age in his little Hollister T-Shirt, not the sneering, menacing 18 year old fukker that he was!!   

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Old white guy on the Dem ticket?

Gotta have  a *insert identity politics here* running mate.

Biden won't survive an impeachment trial in the senate and Bernie and Warren will have to stay close to Washington for the duration of a trial which should make them irrelevant.  So who looks good down the DNC hopefuls charts? 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden won't survive an impeachment trial in the senate and Bernie and Warren will have to stay close to Washington for the duration of a trial which should make them irrelevant.  So who looks good down the DNC hopefuls charts? 

Is this the narrative where Trump's impeachment trial becomes the downfall of Biden and other Dems by the 7d Chess master? :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, SSFB said:

Is this the narrative where Trump's impeachment trial becomes the downfall of Biden and other Dems by the 7d Chess master? :lol:

Graham has said he will not call Schiff, Biden, his kid or anyone like that.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I think it is just the realty of what happens in these type of things. Look at Newt Gingrich and a few others during the Clinton impeachment plenty of collateral political injury to go around especially in this heated political climate.  To Tulsi's credit she has steered clear of impeachment which may serve her yet in the next year. I don't think it is chess more like playing checkers with someone who has an incredibly short memory.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think it is just the realty of what happens in these type of things. Look at Newt Gingrich and a few others during the Clinton impeachment plenty of collateral political injury to go around especially in this heated political climate.  To Tulsi's credit she has steered clear of impeachment which may serve her yet in the next year. I don't think it is chess more like playing checkers with someone who has an incredibly short memory.

Tulsi changed her position and is now for impeachment. Bad move IMO.

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What's a realistic scenario for Joe Biden? He doesn't hold any office. Is he going to go to jail? Nixon never faced any legal consequences. Bill lied under oath, nothing. 

For right now I'm going with anyone who thinks that anyone of consequence is going to face any sort of justice is being led around. TDS on both sides. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What's a realistic scenario for Joe Biden? He doesn't hold any office. Is he going to go to jail? Nixon never faced any consequences. Bill lied under oath, nothing. 

For right now I'm going with anyone who thinks that anyone of consequence is going to face any sort of justice is being led around. TDS on both sides. 

Just like Hillary the trial and conviction of Joe Biden would not happen in a court of law but rather the court of public opinion. Joe said this week in a heated exchange with a voter that he did nothing to help his son get a job with Barrisma. Joe will fall on his own sword.  Joe like most Dem candidates to this point have not faced much scrutiny and Joe pretty much folds when the heat is on. This is Not Joe's first go at being President.  

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Tulsi changed her position and is now for impeachment. Bad move IMO.

Well that would be unfortunate.  I think of all the candidates she has the best chance of being back in the Presidential race in 2024 or later.  As left wing as some of her stands are she still comes off as sane compared to most of the others. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Although myself , I prefer reality, it's not for everyone.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just like Hillary the trial and conviction of Joe Biden would not happen in a court of law but rather the court of public opinion. Joe said this week in a heated exchange with a voter that he did nothing to help his son get a job with Barrisma. Joe will fall on his own sword.  Joe like most Dem candidates to this point have not faced much scrutiny and Joe pretty much folds when the heat is on. This is Not Joe's first go at being President.  

So to recap..

Convicted in court of public opinion = not surviving impeachment trial

OK. :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So to recap..

Convicted in court of public opinion = not surviving impeachment trial

OK. :thumbsup:

I have no delusions of orange jump suits for anybody involved but by the same token I don't see Joe's weak excuses winning over swing voters as he stumbles over his words.