Check your account email address ×

Anybody familiar with this CAT?

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Z1 or ZR5000 would be the Suzuki 4 smoker, ZR7000/SR Viper is the Yamaha 4 smoker, and the T660 is a turbo'ed 4 smoker in the ZR chassis.  

Any of them will be fine. 

Don't know anyone that has a ZR3000.

is the 300 the old 570? or poss the old z370? both were sold motors 

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

700CC 4 s, made for Cat by Kymco.

$7900.00 for a left-over makes it tempting. I just want something for easy riding on local trails. 

It's either this, or a Polaris 550 two-smoke Indy. 

Maybe I'll take a ride and look at it. I don't want anything big or super fast. 

Response is not too enthusiastic, so far!!   :lol:

think that is same money as the doo renegade 600 sport . the only doo motor I actualy trust.  the old .cast iorn bore they have been making for 30 yrs or so now 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Not sure if they still do but those 550 Poo's had a bad reputation as being nothing but junk once upon a time.

First thing you do with any two stroke carb now is jet it up 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What do you know about a 2018 (new ) Arctic Cat ZR 3000 4 Stroke? 3000 C-Tech4 

It's a nice looking sled, or at least this one is.

https://aber-sno.com/inventory/2017-arctic-cat-new-arctic-cat-zr-3000-129-lxr-es-save-490000-puslinch-on-n0b-2j0-1097064i

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

I can’t really find anything about it other than specs lol

why buy one of those over a cheap 600 I dunno

Was part of their probably with the 3000.

No one knew what it was a given the choice between a 3000 or a ZR4000, which would you choose?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

$8000 fucking dollars for a procross chassis with a golf cart motor in it :lol:

you have got to be fucking kidding me

the 700 kymco is not slow . again another  motor cat is using that is bumper to bumper with a Polaris 800 in the rzr fact 

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The 600 ace is a four stroke.  It's low power or the 900 ace is 90hp. Both seem reliable machines.  

OK Kev, I'll look into them, see what's available in the area. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

Not sure if they still do but those 550 Poo's had a bad reputation as being nothing but junk once upon a time.

See, the reason I say Polaris is that my 2014 Polaris 400 Sportsman Quad, has been really good. The ONLY thing that went on it was a relay, which the dealer replaced for $100.00 total, ( parts and labor ), so I can't complain about Polaris. I use it every day, for stuff around the farm. 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

is it the kymco 700? if so not a bad motor . I have it in my sxs and a bud has it in his mud pro.  no motor issues at all and pretty smooth with a good am out of power 

Yes, it's the KYMCO 700 4S. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Was part of their probably with the 3000.

No one knew what it was a given the choice between a 3000 or a ZR4000, which would you choose?

What’s a ZR 4000?

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

OK Kev, I'll look into them, see what's available in the area. 

See, the reason I say Polaris is that my 2014 Polaris 400 Sportsman Quad, has been really good. The ONLY thing that went on it was a relay, which the dealer replaced for $100.00 total, ( parts and labor ), so I can't complain about Polaris. I use it every day, for stuff around the farm. 

Yes, it's the KYMCO 700 4S. 

You want the ACE 600 nutty....its a proven motor that gets 30mpg and you cant even hear the fucker run.

You thought your machz was a nightmare.....a fucking procross chassis sled is like owning 2 machs and a 900 fusion

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, it's YOU, THE FAGGOT LOVER OF BLACK COCK, 800 DRAGON!!!! :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Fuck off, and suck off, and die!!!!!

That's you 

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fuckin' dick faggot bitch, you're ruining my thread. Go to the FAB FOUR thread, and suck off your gay pals over there!! GTFO!!! GTFO!! GTFO!! You fukkin' faggot!!!

No 

317423310_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-17T200830_032.gif.4ee3a715672819bb4f6eca46bcaa1855.gif

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not even close

I think you're exactly right about whatever's in the pipe doesn't matter :lol: :lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly...so why risk buying anything cat when for the same money you can have the doo which is 1000x more machine

If you get the cat then you won’t be on the old outdated xp chassis 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You want the ACE 600 nutty....its a proven motor that gets 30mpg and you cant even hear the fucker run.

You thought your machz was a nightmare.....a fucking procross chassis sled is like owning 2 machs and a 900 fusion

What happens to the chassis? Bearings, idlers, shocks?????

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Being a Doo guy. Anything with machz on the side was a POS.

Edited by awful knawful