Check your account email address ×

Anybody familiar with this CAT?

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Decent sleds, but don't expect much more then 65mph out of them.  Single cylinder quad motor in it.  

I'm just looking for something for local trails. I want something quiet, smooth and dependable. I like the idea of a four-stroke. No speeding, just occasionally using on local areas. I guess it's a 700 cc. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm just looking for something for local trails. I want something quiet, smooth and dependable. I like the idea of a four-stroke. No speeding, just occasionally using on local areas. I guess it's a 700 cc. 

Get their 165 hp 800

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Decent sleds, but don't expect much more then 65mph out of them.  Single cylinder quad motor in it.  

Way more than enough power for a pants shitting , cock sucking faggot like MachZcocksnotguzzler. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Get their 165 hp 800

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look at an ace 600 znutty

17 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Its a cat z. Unless it's free pass on it 

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Z1 or ZR5000 would be the Suzuki 4 smoker, ZR7000/SR Viper is the Yamaha 4 smoker, and the T660 is a turbo'ed 4 smoker in the ZR chassis.  

Any of them will be fine. 

Don't know anyone that has a ZR3000.

700CC 4 s, made for Cat by Kymco.

$7900.00 for a left-over makes it tempting. I just want something for easy riding on local trails. 

It's either this, or a Polaris 550 two-smoke Indy. 

Maybe I'll take a ride and look at it. I don't want anything big or super fast. 

Response is not too enthusiastic, so far!!   :lol:

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Way more than enough power for a pants shitting , cock sucking faggot like MachZcocksnotguzzler. 

Suck another black meat-stick, you faggot. I wasted many people on the lakes with my Z1000. It's 12 years old, I want something newer, and more dependable. Yes, you are a dick-licker, DRAGGY!!!  :owned:

Suck another black meat-stick, you faggot. I wasted many people on the lakes with my Z1000. It's 12 years old, I want something newer, and more dependable. Yes, you are a dick-licker, DRAGGY!!!  :owned:

How many times do I have to tell you, no one is taking your job from you 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, that's you 

You fuckin' dick faggot bitch, you're ruining my thread. Go to the FAB FOUR thread, and suck off your gay pals over there!! GTFO!!! GTFO!! GTFO!! You fukkin' faggot!!!

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

$7900.00 for a left-over makes it tempting. I just want something for easy riding on local trails. 

I saw a test on one somewhere.

It was ok. In the end they recommended the 600ace.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I saw a test on one somewhere.

It was ok. In the end they recommended the 600ace.

I must have seen the same test. I'm really not looking for performance, just quiet, and dependable. Only gonna' be used on local, kinda' small trails . No big north country stuff. I saw an AC at a dealer years ago, and thought the fit and finish sucked. I don't really care about that. I just want a cheap new sled to putter around with,  occasionally. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Try and get a skidoo ace 600

I know a few with them. And they do exactly what you'll be doing.

Decent performance and awesome fuel mileage.

There was a guy on dootalk with like 25000 miles on his.

BRP!!! I've been burned forever on them. Would never trust another BRP.  Suffered BIG LOSSES on my BRPs. 

I'd go with a Poo 550, but I don't like the color red on my stuff. 

I like the idea of the FOUR-STROKE in the CAT. 

BRP!!! I've been burned forever on them. Would never trust another BRP.  Suffered BIG LOSSES on my BRPs. 

I'd go with a Poo 550, but I don't like the color red on my stuff. 

I like the idea of the FOUR-STROKE in the CAT. 

The 600 ace is a four stroke.  It's low power or the 900 ace is 90hp. Both seem reliable machines.  

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not sure if they still do but those 550 Poo's had a bad reputation as being nothing but junk once upon a time.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

is it the kymco 700? if so not a bad motor . I have it in my sxs and a bud has it in his mud pro.  no motor issues at all and pretty smooth with a good am out of power