Check your account email address ×

Dems shift rhetoric from ‘quid pro quo’ to ‘bribery’ after impeachment ‘focus groups’ in house battleground districts.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Imagine prosecutors using focus groups with the public to decide what charges should be used.  On top of that they ONLY did it in key house battleground districts.   Nope....not political at all.   

This might be the most damning evidence yet of it being a sham investigation.  

Democrats are shifting the language they use to describe the allegations against President Trump in the House impeachment inquiry. And that change has come after the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee recently conducted focus groups to determine which description sounds more damning to voters, The Washington Post reported.

The paper said the DCCC conducted these focus groups in key House battlegrounds and asked participants whether “quid pro quo,” “extortion” or “bribery” was more compelling. “Bribery” was determined to be more effective.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-shift-rhetoric-from-quid-pro-quo-to-bribery-after-impeachment-focus-groups

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Imagine prosecutors using focus groups with the public to decide what charges should be used.  On top of that they ONLY did it in key house battleground districts.   Nope....not political at all.   

This might be the most damning evidence yet of it being a sham investigation.  

Democrats are shifting the language they use to describe the allegations against President Trump in the House impeachment inquiry. And that change has come after the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee recently conducted focus groups to determine which description sounds more damning to voters, The Washington Post reported.

The paper said the DCCC conducted these focus groups in key House battlegrounds and asked participants whether “quid pro quo,” “extortion” or “bribery” was more compelling. “Bribery” was determined to be more effective.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-shift-rhetoric-from-quid-pro-quo-to-bribery-after-impeachment-focus-groups

11am. “No I’m not being lead around by fox talking points.”  

3:30.  “Check out these fox talking points.”

just a question. Is Pelosi dropping her other accusations or is she just pointing out how many more laws Trump is breaking as the evidence against your orange god piles up?

Just now, Pete said:

Fucking asshats got nothing again 

Give it up already 

voters are laughing at you with all your bullshit 

Trump fired me :cry:

That's all this is.  It's clear both Trump's team and the Ukraine g'ment felt she was inept.  Get's fired...GONNA GET ORANGE MAN!!!!!!  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's all this is.  It's clear both Trump's team and the Ukraine g'ment felt she was inept.  Get's fired...GONNA GET ORANGE MAN!!!!!!  :lol: 

:cry:

He picked on me 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

just a question. Is Pelosi dropping her other accusations or is she just pointing out how many more laws Trump is breaking as the evidence against your orange god piles up?

Its a report sourcing a Washington Post article jackass.  :lol:  

Its led not lead.  :poke:

Edited by Highmark

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

so sad for you to alwzys be on a loosing team .  want to borrow a 40 cal and a load? I assume you have to be getting sick if all the loosing in every endevore your mommy did not start for you 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so sad for you to alwzys be on a loosing team .  want to borrow a 40 cal and a load? I assume you have to be getting sick if all the loosing in every endevore your mommy did not start for you 

You girls are going to be so sad when you realize fox pundits don’t know shit. 

Maybe the Trumpkins could explain why Trump doesn’t head on over, testify under oath and sort this all out?  He tweets about it enough. Wouldn’t that save time?

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe the Trumpkins could explain why Trump doesn’t head on over, testify under oath and sort this all out?  He tweets about it enough. Wouldn’t that save time?

Or if he’s innocent let everyone requested to appear testify. What’s he hiding?

Just now, Mainecat said:

You two are just priceless!  Imbeciles to a level I honestly can’t imagine ever meeting in person.  I’d just crush your skulls like you were weird aliens or something.  :lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why is Schifty stopping any questioning that may show the hypocrisy and corruption of liberals involved in this democrat sham ? 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

why bother ? from what I can tell hearsay is good enough to hold a circus to keep you glued to what you see as a solid case 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

exactly why can't every one testify ? you know who is missing from thus clown show ? oh that is right that original hearsay person is not needed just what some one told them then the person that got the info 3rd hand is all you need . fucking sheep fool falling for another bunch of bill shit . ps you seem those ducks around ? or were they even to smart to start quacking this time around ? how about that clock did it start its tic toc yet or was it wlso bright enough to not start the tic even after CNN wound it up? fucking pathetic 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Pelosi starts calling it "Bribery" and everyone else from Team TDS follows but Barb blames Fox news?  :lol: 

If you need a focus group to figure out what to charge someone with...

:lol: