Check your account email address ×

Cold snap.

36 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong!!!! I’ll shove that Maglite up your ass and then pull it out and shove it down your throat so you can taste your own stink. :bigfinger::lol:

Oh, ya' think so bitch!! I'll knock you the fuck out, then have a Rastus fuck you up the ass!!!!!

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I like my broads with big, firm jugs, that stick straight out. Just because your broad's boobs hang down to their stomach, don't put that shit on me. 

Fukkin homos, probably never had a broad with nice jugs. Fuck off you two faggots.   :bigfinger::bigfinger:

And FUCK YOU to the 6 little bastids that thought you were funny!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

Fuckin' goobers, probably never had good broads. 

b5a33f37-61b4-40c3-9d89-42b12f2cc55b.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, ya' think so bitch!! I'll knock you the fuck out, then have a Rastus fuck you up the ass!!!!!

do you post anything ever with out talking about ass play or black cock ? really ? 

some deep self reflection may be in order . I suggest no loaded guns around you when you do this self reflection . I can see you blowing your head off after you figure out what this ass play black cock obesion is all about 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah the plane that was coming from Chicago to get us yesterday didn't even leave O'Hare until 3:50pm. We were supposed to leave Cabo at 1pm... 

last time i left cobo it was a race to get off the ground before the huracane hit the shore  . crazy flight people were vomiting at take off with the huge drops etc . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you post anything ever with out talking about ass play or black cock ? really ? 

some deep self reflection may be in order . I suggest no loaded guns around you when you do this self reflection . I can see you blowing your head off after you figure out what this ass play black cock obesion is all about 

Hey, I told you where this shit comes from, Dr. Phil, and I ain't stopping, so learn to spell, and fuck off with your Psychology 101!!! 

If I knew how to bring Eddie Murphy over here from YouTube, I would. Then you would know. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I told you where this shit comes from, Dr. Phil, and I ain't stopping, so learn to spell, and fuck off with your Psychology 101!!! 

If I knew how to bring Eddie Murphy over here from YouTube, I would. Then you would know. 

I know I can't spell . you obviosly are in deep denial about your deep rooted homosexual impulses that come out in every post.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I know I can't spell . you obviosly are in deep denial about your deep rooted homosexual impulses that come out in every post.  

WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH!! Take a shit in your hat and pull it over your ears, smegma-breath.

When the FAB FOUR FAGGOTS and their pals stop talking shit, I'll stop talking shit. OK? You get those black-dick lickin' faggots to stop, and I'll stop. Until then, suck a big black dick, you nigga-lover. 

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Leave him alone, my cut from his knee breaking work has paid off my camp.

So, are you gonna' lick my Hanes 38s clean? What about the ones with skid-marks????

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH!! Take a shit in your hat and pull it over your ears, smegma-breath.

When the FAB FOUR FAGGOTS and their pals stop talking shit, I'll stop talking shit. OK? You get those black-dick lickin' faggots to stop, and I'll stop. Until then, suck a big black dick, you nigga-lover. 

and there it is again you just can't stop with the cock sucking obesion . it is so fucking obvious it is sort of disturbing 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and there it is again you just can't stop with the cock sucking obesion . it is so fucking obvious it is sort of disturbing 

HA!HA!HA! You dumb shit!!!!  

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No,kidding its non stop 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lower Michigan and Ohio trolls are the worst

The best thing to happen to the trails in the UP , is the trolls stay close to home  when the lower gets snow. Munising has turned into the Eagle River of the UP. Poser head quarters of the UP.