Check your account email address ×

What’s your favorite small kitchen utensil

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

KitchenAid stand mixer. 

Use it a lot for making pizza dough and pie crust. Pie crust is made with lard, of course. 

Those babies are a must have...we use ours constantly. Works really well for making dog treats and helps my wife out because of her nerve and joint issues.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those babies are a must have...we use ours constantly. Works really well for making dog treats and helps my wife out because of her nerve and joint issues.

It makes me feel like a semi-professional chef when I use it. 

Moto Ramsey :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jimmy has she ever tried CBD?

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

KitchenAid stand mixer. 

Use it a lot for making pizza dough and pie crust. Pie crust is made with lard, of course. 

Do you cook pizza in an over our over a wood fire? I’ve seen some cool attachments for weber kettle grills to make pizza

Edited by jtssrx

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

For small/baby taters, look up Syracuse Salt Potatoes.

OMG are they good.

I am from the area and most store have those year round:good: fucking awesome, kind of a local thing

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you cook pizza in an over our over a wood fire? I’ve seen some cool attachments for weber kettle grills to make pizza

No I have a convection oven, but I'd definitely love to try a coal or wood fired oven. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My wife does.  Best I’ve ever had.  Her mom used to have her own pizza shop in Old Orchard Beach, has a couple tricks she does with the doe.   :bc: 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fork or butter knife.....

Tough call.

Take my name off your posts, you cum-sucking homo !! We know you like to lick black cocks. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

This is the kind of shit you should be booted for. Always fucking up every thread. 

Hey you fucking bastard, he's got my name on his profile, sig lines etc. Fuck you, if I get booted it's john who's gonna' have the hassle. I will have trouble getting a lawyer to handle it, but I will spend thousands if I get booted. Get it through your fucking head!!!!  Do you hear me or not ???? I will have trouble getting a lawyer, but I will get someone, sooner or later. You keep blaming me, when it's the four faggots that start the trouble. Fuck off, you fucking bastard!!! I tried to keep them on one thread, and look what they did. I did what you asked, look what they do!! Fuck you Alaska boy!! You're always blaming me!! Are you part of some fuckin' secret group here?Don't fuck with me Private Pyle. SSFB has booted me TWICE, without cause. I know it will be tough getting a lawyer, but I will if I have to. 

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey you fucking bastard, he's got my name on his profile, sig lines etc. Fuck you, if I get booted it's john who's gonna' have the hassle. I will have trouble getting a lawyer to handle it, but I will spend thousands if I get booted. Get it through your fucking head!!!!  Do you hear me or not ???? I will have trouble getting a lawyer, but I will get someone, sooner or later. You keep blaming me, when it's the four faggots that start the trouble. Fuck off, you fucking bastard!!! I tried to keep them on one thread, and look what they did. I did what you asked, look what they do!! Fuck you Alaska boy!! You're always blaming me!! Are you part of some fuckin' secret group here?Don't fuck with me Private Pyle. SSFB has booted me TWICE, without cause. I know it will be tough getting a lawyer, but I will if I have to. 

Wow. Goes right to threatening the owner of the forum with a legal action

You are a pile if shit. We never should have let you back in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Goes right to threatening the owner of the forum with a legal action

You are a pile if shit. We never should have let you back in. 

I don't have anything on SSFB' s location other than Minnesota.....nothing.

John has a photo shop in Island Pond, I don't have the address, only e-mail.

You guys think this is a big joke. I acknowledged it will be VERY DIFFICULT for me to get a lawyer to handle this. SSFB booted me TWICE, without cause. 

You keep blaming me, you fucking punk, when it's AWFUL KNAWFUl, 800 Dragon, The One and 1JKW that cause the trouble. 

Like I Said, it will be very difficult getting a fuckin' lawyer to handle this. 

You asked for it, you got it!!!!  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't have anything on SSFB' s location other than Minnesota.....nothing.

John has a photo shop in Island Pond, I don't have the address, only e-mail.

You guys think this is a big joke. I acknowledged it will be VERY DIFFICULT for me to get a lawyer to handle this. SSFB booted me TWICE, without cause. 

You keep blaming me, you fucking punk, when it's AWFUL KNAWFUl, 800 Dragon, The One and 1JKW that cause the trouble. 

Like I Said, it will be very difficult getting a fuckin' lawyer to handle this. 

You asked for it, you got it!!!!  

@SSFB

Yo Joel. This pile of shit needs the boot. No one should be threatening the owner and first mate of this forum.