Check your account email address ×

Stephanopoulos blocked Epstein story “to protect the Clintons”

jtssrx

We all know that some executive at ABC blocked the story to protect some elite in the world.  Who and why is the question.  But heads of state or POTUS riding on his plane are going to cause a lot more of a uproar about it then some businessmen in a picture with him.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:What’s this have to do with ABC not airing the Epstein story? I swear you are such a tool

Shouldn't you be preparing yourself for the "coup"....laying in supplies, fueling up the generator....buying ammo? 😂

BTW all of this is inter related regarding Epstein...media, law enforcement...etc...they all had a  vested interest in keeping this under wraps.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 hours ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

It was buried to protect Andrew 

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We all know that some executive at ABC blocked the story to protect some elite in the world.  Who and why is the question.  But heads of state or POTUS riding on his plane are going to cause a lot more of a uproar about it then some businessmen in a picture with him.

EPSTEIN SEX TRAFFICKING VICTIM: 'Prince Andrew belongs in jail'

Prince Andrew was also on the menu but reported pressure from the Royal Family scuttled the story.

“There are many, many people that have serious culpability and I expect a number of them will be prosecuted,” Boies told the New York Post.

“I was trafficked to other billionaires. I was trafficked to other politicians,” she said. “They should be named and they should be shamed. What they’ve done is horrific.”

https://torontosun.com/news/world/epstein-sex-trafficking-victim-prince-andrew-belongs-in-jail