Check your account email address ×

How can anyon vote for Hillary after seeing the DNC fixed the primary?

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can't imagine the shit storm from the media if Fox had given Trump the debate questions.   That party has no shame.   

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14731297_10154700424392650_7607835920543990616_n.jpg

I hope Jill kicks ass because if she does Trump is sure to win.  :lmao::thumb:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I hope Jill kicks ass because if she does Trump is sure to win.  :lmao::thumb:

A Trump win would be strategically better for the real left, long term. Neoliberalism would die under Trump. You would see a huge leftist backlash. 

Under Clinton, they would try to drown the left with triangulation and collude with the media to manufacture consent.

Just now, motonoggin said:

A Trump win would be strategically better for the real left, long term. Neoliberalism would die under Trump. You would see a huge leftist backlash. 

Under Clinton, they would try to drown the left with triangulation and collude with the media to manufacture consent.

I disagree with the first part agree with the 2nd.  Problem with Trump is he will cave to enough leftist policies.    

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14731297_10154700424392650_7607835920543990616_n.jpg

I have had this conversation with several self professed liberals and NONE are voting for jill Stein. They all say the same thing... "The reality is its going to be Trump or Clinton" so they are voting for Clinton. Like talking to a wall...

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have had this conversation with several self professed liberals and NONE are voting for jill Stein. They all say the same thing... "The reality is its going to be Trump or Clinton" so they are voting for Clinton. Like talking to a wall...

One has to admit FSCE really is a place for information regarding claims against both Trump and Hillary.  What amazes me is the number of what I call Hillary supporters who seem to go round and round on the claims against Trump who are totally clueless on the negativity regarding Hillary.  This being in Nookville. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Idiot liberals. Fuckin hate em

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Idiot liberals. Fuckin hate em

Yep, me too.

After they knowingly stick up and keep cheerleading an organization that is happy to fool them into believing the bullshit, it is hard to even remotely like them.

Edited by racer254