Check your account email address ×

Some people on this site like people like this

jtssrx

So, some of the usual defenders here claim this video is phoney because, ummmm......the language upsets them?  The activity???

”No way people talk like this to each other and do this to each other!!!  Especially minorities!!!!  This was a production for effect!!!!”

LOL...Wut?  Honkey, white knighting snowflakes are the funniest to me.  All representing the weak and the stupid (and being of the same).....but the internet is where they battle with their cute outfits and weird sense of intellectualistic righteousness.  I mean....  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, some of the usual defenders here claim this video is phoney because, ummmm......the language upsets them?  The activity???

”No way people talk like this to each other and do this to each other!!!  Especially minorities!!!!  This was a production for effect!!!!”

LOL...Wut?  Honkey, white knighting snowflakes are the funniest to me.  All representing the weak and the stupid (and being of the same).....but the internet is where they battle with their cute outfits and weird sense of intellectualistic righteousness.  I mean....  :lol:

Have you considered suicide as a viable option for your condition?

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Have you considered suicide as a viable option for your condition?

I’m starting to think you live in a tar paper shack, with a broken refrigerator in the front yard, no grass, and a bunch of chickens running around the yard.  There’s no way anyone moderately successful in this country could be so angry at normal people just living their lives.

Edited by DriftBusta