Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It was at a rally with his supporters.  Nobody is taking him seriously.  Is Frieland crying yet?

lol rally's after being elected, EGO

you are correct not many are taking Trump seriously period.....  I feel he will cancel the deal if he can't make it about him.  Scary

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not gonna listen to him.  Its painful.

ahhh dah aaaah YOu can't come here ahhh aaa dah we have laws which are being followed ah dah haaa ha da.  these people are not getting ahead of anyone like being said ah dah ( I will toss in The Haters are clueless)

What are you doing to stop these people from entering Canada?  " you dumb fuck what the hell can be done, they are coming in illegally."  That isn't what he said but I am sure what he meant :lol:

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ahhh dah aaaah YOu can't come here ahhh aaa dah we have laws which are being followed ah dah haaa ha da.  these people are not getting ahead of anyone like being said ah dah ( I will toss in The Haters are clueless)

What are you doing to stop these people from entering Canada?  " you dumb fuck what the hell can be done, they are coming in illegally."  That isn't what he said but I am sure what he meant :lol:

Come on he brought it on himself with his tweet back in January.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on he brought it on himself with his tweet back in January.:lol:

no that isn't what his tweet said, not even close........

Like I posted earlier this has happen for a very long time, it is only Today that it is brought up.  The RIGHT didn't care for 10 years of this exact same thing happening daily.  Funny how that works eh!

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no that isn't what his tweet said, not even close........

Like I posted earlier this has happen for a very long time, it is only Today that it is brought up.  The RIGHT didn't care for 10 years of this exact same thing happening daily.  Funny how that works eh!

It would seem that is not the message perceived.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/trudeau-message-to-refugees-1.4051008

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It would seem that is not the message perceived.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/opinion/trudeau-message-to-refugees-1.4051008

as it says anyone with a brain knows this isn't true

140 characters can get you into a heap of trouble and misunderstanding

The Timing is the most important thing with this statement, not knowing that timing can lead to misunderstandings

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

as it says anyone with a brain knows this isn't true

140 characters can get you into a heap of trouble and misunderstanding

The Timing is the most important thing with this statement, not knowing that timing can lead to misunderstandings

They might as well head for OZ and try to find the phony wizard.

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, revrnd said:

Fail, you & the media seem to think Canada is a VERY important nation among nations. Watch the reports from gatherings overseas on outlets other than the CBC, Global or CTV & there is no mention of Canada. When the Shiny Pony announced he was giving away over 3 billion dollars to 3rd world countries to combat climate change, I Googled several newspapers in MAJOR cities around the world & there wasn't a single mention of this. Recently when JT spoke @ a gathering of governors in New England, there was widespread (& breathless) coverage on this side of the border as this was a major event. I watched the evening news of all 3 major US TV networks & there wasn't a single mention of it. You would think that when the PM of your neighbour was in the country, there would be coverage. Former prez, Jimmy Carter taking sick in Winterpeg did make the news though.

When Canada brokers a cease fire in Syria, or another trouble spot in the Middle East, ends the violence in Venezuela or eases universal fears of nuclear war between the US & North Korea, call me.

I'm not anti-Canadian, but a realist who knows where Canada stands on the global stage. For anyone to think we're steering things, you (& others) are sadly mistaken. Just look @ the photos that others have posted of 'Dear Leader' looking in from the outside when the grown ups are talking. Oh & don't bother w/ the Trump thinks Justin is a great guy & doing a wonderful job. Anything else Trump utters is usually decried as moronic. 

But Canada did broker discussions between the US and Cuba which saw the US re-establish a relationship with Cuba.... now that is earth shattering.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What can you do???? :lol: Load them on a bus and take them back across the border into the US where they walked across from and keep doing it rather than set up accommodations for them. The laws are in place between the US and Canada about returning them to the "safe" country they just left. They come back load them on the bus yet again. Don't give them a damn thing. They could house, feed and clothe themselves in the US. We don't need to be doing it here.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

What can you do???? :lol: Load them on a bus and take them back across the border into the US where they walked across from and keep doing it rather than set up accommodations for them. The laws are in place between the US and Canada about returning them to the "safe" country they just left. They come back load them on the bus yet again. Don't give them a damn thing. They could house, feed and clothe themselves in the US. We don't need to be doing it here.

so kinda like the Mexican' border?  :lol:  you know what happens there happens here? 

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good to see Trudeau is getting tough and serious.  Wouldn't want these freeloaders to think we are getting soft.

its actually Quebec doing it but you know he told them to so he would seem soft to the rest of us who are voting his ass out in two years.........................

13 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

its actually Quebec doing it but you know he told them to so he would seem soft to the rest of us who are voting his ass out in two years.........................

It was Trudeau's foot in mouth once again they gave these people false hope.  Two more years is too long.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was Trudeau's foot in mouth once again they gave these people false hope.  Two more years is too long.

I am betting Trudeau will win 2 more terms.  With near 3 times the growth in just 1 1/2 years should be an easy sell.

But being today social media and the lies and untruth bashing, you never know anymore

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

You keeps saying that, just shows what a uneducated  oneway you really are

ALL SOURCES ALL MEDIA, ALL HAVE THE SAME OUTCOME - CANADA TO LEAD THE WORLD 

if you ever chose to back your bullshit posts up with some facts or links I will be glad to review it

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree on that one, not the first time either. 

I believe this is just a reaction to Harper's idea of Canada being the opposite.  It will die off or slow down in the future. 

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am betting Trudeau will win 2 more terms.  With near 3 times the growth in just 1 1/2 years should be an easy sell.

But being today social media and the lies and untruth bashing, you never know anymore

Will someone tell the TSX to wake up?