Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is the article you posted :dunno:  wtf 

I know what i posted, my point is they were in discussions. Trudy wanted to pull the trigger like the spoiled little brat he is 

48 minutes ago, toslow said:

I know what i posted, my point is they were in discussions. Trudy wanted to pull the trigger like the spoiled little brat he is 

amazing Trudeau said He would envolk the Act and within a week there was not more border blockades and occupy Ottawa ended and near a month of chaos.

I see absolutely nothing wrong other than CPC supporting fighting with police and spitting on news reporters. 

Give it a rest they were thugs 

Looks like Trump sent in people to kill FBI agents,  very dangerous man Trump is and sadly we are working on our own dangerous man.  PP also states all Canadian things must go from Bank CEO's to top RCMP.

Time to take up arms as convoy leaders have said

The illegal blockade of Windsor bridge according to docs released that they did receive an offer from FORD to talk about their concerns, they refused the meeting and had no interest in talking.

But AC will post that it was all a power grab by Trudeau and a deal was in the making :lol: 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Looks like Trump sent in people to kill FBI agents,  very dangerous man Trump is and sadly we are working on our own dangerous man.  PP also states all Canadian things must go from Bank CEO's to top RCMP.

Time to take up arms as convoy leaders have said

Got a link 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

amazing Trudeau said He would envolk the Act and within a week there was not more border blockades and occupy Ottawa ended and near a month of chaos.

I see absolutely nothing wrong other than CPC supporting fighting with police and spitting on news reporters. 

Give it a rest they were thugs 

Get a clue.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Priceless coming from a guy whose only source of information is the biased links his flock shares with him on twitter.

Andy Lee is more respected than you could ever be peer review.:lol:

• Confused 1

PeePee supporters are in Peterbough supporting PP campaign,  they want to arrest the police force and turn them over to the military because Doug Ford made them wear a mask. 

These American's are what is fueling the ridiculous hate and fear the PP supporters are eating up

Look at these fucking dumb as sheep