Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tell me how PP will gain liberal voters?

Even liberals are sick of Trudy’s bullshit, the ones with brains and seem to want to think for themselves.

Then you get the liberal lovers like yourself thinking trudy can never do wrong. These types of people need someone to tell them what and how to think 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, toslow said:

Even liberals are sick of Trudy’s bullshit, the ones with brains and seem to want to think for themselves.

Then you get the liberal lovers like yourself thinking trudy can never do wrong. These types of people need someone to tell them what and how to think 

Think for themselves like being against c-11 but can't give one quote as to why other than PP said so

:lol: 

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder why they don't want water tested?  seems odd

I guess it has nothing to do with trespassing, in your mind it’s why the don’t want the water tested.

your topical liberal bullshit mind set 

32 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess it has nothing to do with trespassing, in your mind it’s why the don’t want the water tested.

your topical liberal bullshit mind set 

Why wouldn't Moe find this info out instead of post anger ?

Government official don't sneak around they have orders and fulfill them, Moe with 1 phone call can find out why they were there or if they were there.

Trudeau probably secretly sent them, why :lol:  holy fuck what is wrong with you

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why wouldn't Moe find this info out instead of post anger ?

Probably the same reason you’re on a snowmobile forum spouting anger everyday when someone don’t agree with Trudy’s laws of the land.

• Confused 1

What is the rate of inflation from 2014 to 2022?

Chained inflation averaged 2.23% per year between 2014 and 2022, a total inflation amount of 19.33%. According to the Chained CPI measurement, $1 in 2014 is equal in buying power to $1.19 in 2022, a difference of $0.19 (versus a converted amount of $1.25/change of $0.25 for All Items

1 minute ago, toslow said:

What is the rate of inflation from 2014 to 2022?

Chained inflation averaged 2.23% per year between 2014 and 2022, a total inflation amount of 19.33%. According to the Chained CPI measurement, $1 in 2014 is equal in buying power to $1.19 in 2022, a difference of $0.19 (versus a converted amount of $1.25/change of $0.25 for All Items

you know inflation is expected to be 2% by year end and growth of over 3% leading the world once again :dunno:  

keep watching your hate threads for your news and knowledge it won't pay off

what was the inflation just a few months back?  I'll wait for your non answer

• Confused 1

Just now, toslow said:

You’re not very smart are you 

smart enough to know Canada is doing far better than most of world, while you have a very poor outlook about Canada right now just like your leader is saying daily.  Canada is a very horrible place where no one ever gets ahead.

Keep the cheer going 

Just now, toslow said:

image.jpeg.48f91d74f78d9c3f2c927cc9a9dc3777.jpeg

is this your leader 👍😂😂😂

I actually have no problem with Trudeau doing a play for drama class, you seem very offended by it.

CPC leaders have never had a job in their life (except Erin he has worked hard unlike all others)

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I actually have no problem with Trudeau doing a play for drama class, you seem very offended by it.

CPC leaders have never had a job in their life (except Erin he has worked hard unlike all others)

Really, a play. I guess you’re alright with him paying off hush money to the underage girls family as well,

dude you are one sick racist fuck 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Really, a play. I guess you’re alright with him paying off hush money to the underage girls family as well,

dude you are one sick racist fuck 

Ya not buying that hype being sold.  Hush money :lol: give it a rest 

He was doing a drama play nothing more -  how has this offended you directly? 

RCMP officer, communications official stand by political-interference allegation

makes me sick when i read this story of how the liberals tried to push for the release of the types of weapons used in NS shootings for political gains , And then stand up straight face and lie about under oath 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

Remember when you guys were having Kevin winning the leadership race and beating Trudeau yet neither happened he has popped up again 

Calling Pierre Poilievre ‘too polarizing,’ reality TV star Kevin O’Leary makes pitch for Jean Charest as Conservative leader