Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

New Vaccine for the weary is out - 

?

you ever going to get that nose ring removed so you can stop being lead around by your boy

Edited by toslow

you really think people are going to believe anything the liberals or any government says going forward, nobody is going to get vaxxed enven the people who are already vaxxed.

can't you get it in your head people are done with this shit

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

you really think people are going to believe anything the liberals or any government says going forward, nobody is going to get vaxxed enven the people who are already vaxxed.

can't you get it in your head people are done with this shit

Health Canada okays these things not Liberals or Conservatives 

crossing your arms and saying your are done doesn't stop the virus 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Health Canada okays these things not Liberals or Conservatives 

crossing your arms and saying your are done doesn't stop the virus 

Fuck man give your head a shake. even your gov is saying this s behind us. Just your boy don't want to let go of the power he is stroking himself to,

His chief medical lady the tam lady said they got it wrong. also said the pandemic is disappearing 

Edited by toslow
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

I,m sure anothetcron will be coming around the corner shortly. Hope this dicktator bullshit never is allowed to happen ever again !

You are hope we don't do something when people are dying by the 1000's a day :dunno:  

One thing this has shown us is how people react to a once in a life time worldwide crisis...  I have seen this LET THEM DIE a few times in the past week from the same people that say they would have stopped the NAZI's single handed

I hope we never have to go through another pandemic :dunno:  isn't that a truer statement? 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hide behind your children is now a cheering point for the supporters - they won't do anything if you hold your children in harms way..

cool man - these people are awesome freedom fights.   ISIS uses children too but we don't like them 

You truly are a liberal using that kind of hate speech and comparison.

the mods really should ban you from the forum 

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

You truly are a liberal using that kind of hate speech and comparison.

the mods really should ban you from the forum 

we don't like ISIS :dunno:  sounds like hate speech to someone that supports them

dude anyone with children there is a  fucked up Parent plain and simple, living on  street is not what children should be doing...

Clearly you agree with the use of children

anyway CPC MPs donated to the cause and their names will be released in days to come

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

awesome towing has started bye bye anti government convoy 

Paid protesters have no part in my Canada 

They might tow the trucks but this will be a long way from being over, People standing up for freedom is a part of my canada

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, toslow said:

They might tow the trucks but this will be a long way from being over, People standing up for freedom is a part of my canada

Your right to agree with blockades and stopping people from going to work - good for you

I personally don't support any of it - costing businesses their lively hood is wrong but you think it is wonderful

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, toslow said:

how is the brainwashing going this morning fail, Getting your daily fill from CBC

love live video

Your anti Canada group is losing so your idea of overthrowing the government that you support is coming to an end.

How Canadian of you,  how can you sleep at night wanting to over throw our democracy

mind boggling  

• Haha 1