Check your account email address ×

The official "Find BennyTooMany a new sled" thread

:lol: Anler quickly doubles down on the stupid trying to save himself with an attempt at slight of hand and Pouty, who has now grown into his little white knighting outfit so snugly it has to be surgically removed, puckers and pokes his little sword up Anler’s butt-hole to “help out” in a witless battle.  

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!  

I love this place!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2019 at 9:12 AM, Anler said:

That xs chassis is a piece of shit that snowmobile history should just forget about. Even a procross is better. It only took me one ride on an axys to realize that. 

Original statement.  

5 hours ago, Anler said:

So tell us oh wise one, how does the chassis Dynamics of the rear suspension that they put in numerous chassis keep the xs/xp from folding up like a pop can from the slightest disruption? :news:

You just changed the subject.  I suppose you folded a Ski Doo on your first ride, and that showed what a piece of shit it was?  Not.  I know the XS chassis had an achilles heel where the a arms mount.  Thats nothing you’re going to know in one ride.  Besides, that can be fixed with a GnR brace, and we weren’t talking about that.  The “Chassis” easily handles as good as a Polaris.  The Ski Doo has a better rear suspension and shock package make it better in the chop and shelled out stuff.  So no, the XS chassis is not a piece of shit chassis.  Neither chassis tracks as straight through a rough trail as a Cat/Yam does.  I still think they have the best front end geometry in the biz.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:03 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

72262399_tenor.gif_itemid9536199.cf(1).gif.f3ddf375f04251613869c6225709e75d.gif

On 11/8/2019 at 11:56 AM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

266474862_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.4cc5050b21e55b7ada92eb2c46cbce85.gif

:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Seems the trail police need to be alerted.

Even if we had rideable snow, its still hunting season in Maine.  I’d never even think about being on the trails when hunters are still out, some of those boys take their hunting pretty serious.  But damn, those conditions look pretty good and I’m jonesing to ride.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even if we had rideable snow, its still hunting season in Maine.  I’d never even think about being on the trails when hunters are still out, some of those boys take their hunting pretty serious.  But damn, those conditions look pretty good and I’m jonesing to ride.  

IDGAF about people sitting in a tree waiting to fire off a shot at something on public lands.  If I had that snow, I’d be sweeping the fucking corners like a god damn boss.....and ensuring the self anointed internet trail police were well aware of my activities.  Well, @Woodtick would narc me out anyway.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s illegal to hunt after sunset in Mi. Some sled trails are open year round and I’ve gone out after sunset plenty of times. I have friends up there right now that are using their sleds to get to their blinds, and that is totally legal.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

IDGAF about people sitting in a tree waiting to fire off a shot at something on public lands.  If I had that snow, I’d be sweeping the fucking corners like a god damn boss.....and ensuring the self anointed internet trail police were well aware of my activities.  Well, @Woodtick would narc me out anyway.

I would be with with you my friend!:bc: I would ride the RMK with the 155 2 1/2” paddle. I can get the snow off the corners with one pass.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would be with with you my friend!:bc: I would ride the RMK with the 155 2 1/2” paddle. I can get the snow off the corners with one pass.

NO!  FUCK YOU!  Long tracks dig un-fillable  ruts!!!!  Wait for a base to develop!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You haven’t lived until you’ve had one of those lumber wagons fully sideways, steering to the stops on an icy corner.  :lol:  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You haven’t lived until you’ve had one of those lumber wagons fully sideways, steering to the stops on an icy corner.  :lol:  :bc: 

Mine is the dragon era RMK. Lumber wagon describes it perfectly.:bc:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NO!  FUCK YOU!  Long tracks dig un-fillable  ruts!!!!  Wait for a base to develop!!!!!

Long tracks shouldn’t be allowed on trails. Don’t get me started with those young punks on Timber bikes.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Mine is the dragon era RMK. Lumber wagon describes it perfectly.:bc:

I ran that SKS 155 for a couple seasons with the 2.6 track.  I had alotta fun with it, but it got old manhandling it in the corners and keeping my buddies in sight on the fast stuff when it would run out of gear.  :bc:   

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Long tracks shouldn’t be allowed on trails. Don’t get me started with those young punks on Timber bikes.

Some day, we can make these trail riders conform to exactly the type of riding and style of sled we choose.  Don’t they know global warming is upon us?

Also, fuck those stupid snowbikes.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I ran that SKS 155 for a couple seasons with the 2.6 track.  I had alotta fun with it, but it got old manhandling it in the corners and keeping my buddies in sight on the fast stuff when it would run out of gear.  :bc:   

I try to keep a long track and a cross over sled in the stable. I switch sleds depending on conditions and who I’m riding with.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Some day, we can make these trail riders conform to exactly the type of riding and style of sled we choose.  Don’t they know global warming is upon us?

Also, fuck those stupid snowbikes.  :lmao:

Every one I know that owns a snow bike,is over 50.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I try to keep a long track and a cross over sled in the stable. I switch sleds depending on conditions and who I’m riding with.

Thats the way to go.  I may go that route next season, just not in the cards this year.  I don’t see me selling this 900 anytime soon though, I love riding it.  Living so far from where we ride makes everything more difficult.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Original statement.  

You just changed the subject.  I suppose you folded a Ski Doo on your first ride, and that showed what a piece of shit it was?  Not.  I know the XS chassis had an achilles heel where the a arms mount.  Thats nothing you’re going to know in one ride.  Besides, that can be fixed with a GnR brace, and we weren’t talking about that.  The “Chassis” easily handles as good as a Polaris.  The Ski Doo has a better rear suspension and shock package make it better in the chop and shelled out stuff.  So no, the XS chassis is not a piece of shit chassis.  Neither chassis tracks as straight through a rough trail as a Cat/Yam does.  I still think they have the best front end geometry in the biz.

You changed the subject dummy, I never said anything about suspension YOU did. Not surprising the most self unaware dementia poster can't even follow his own posts...

On 11/8/2019 at 7:12 AM, Anler said:

That xs chassis is a piece of shit that snowmobile history should just forget about. Even a procross is better. It only took me one ride on an axys to realize that. 

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn.  All this time I thought you knew how to ride.  That beaner trailer you ran should have been a dead giveaway.  Ski Doo wins the rear suspension category, quality, refinement, dependability and several other measures hands down.  I’ve owned both and put several thousand miles on each.

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I’m a far more experienced rider than you, and good suspension has everything to do with the overall chassis dynamics and handling, which is easily as good as a Polaris.  I would have thought you understood that before challenging me with such dumb bullshit.  

Then you bring up chassis Dynamics. What a fucking tard. :lol:

Oh and I've owned both too, idiot.