Check your account email address ×

A Suggestion for you Trump haters

Here is a suggestion to break the left’s ridiculous gender ideology and denial of biological reality.

President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The left will have to admit the absurdity of their gender ideology or accept and celebrate “Donna Trump” as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand to the glorious goal of one of their “female firsts”.

Furthermore, if he remains married to Melania, he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant! What a most glorious event for the democrats to celebrate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, bussman said:

Both more accurate than the MSM, the latter always more honest. 

Well you don’t believe anything that you read or hear anyhow yet now this is somehow accurate?

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:Lol:   bible(religion)  has been used as a tool to control the population for thousands of years so calling it honest is laughable.  

What’s in it is anything but laughable. I do completely agree that it’s been used, twisted and distorted to control the masses. What’s laughable is the control has shifted towards secularism and people are every bit as gut hooked. The rulers of this world have never changed. Just the means as to how they control it have. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bussman said:

I believe the Bible, always have. 

No you dont.....you believe little bits of it that you somehow twist into some strange form of faith. 

You literally believe and do almost nothing in the bible.

You're a robot running on a program of dogma and twisted tradition. Nothing more

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No you dont.....you believe little bits of it that you somehow twist into some strange form of faith. 

You literally believe and do almost nothing in the bible.

You're a robot running on a program of dogma and twisted tradition. Nothing more

That is the single dumbest thing you’ve ever posted. 

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

That is the single dumbest thing you’ve ever posted. 

Give your personal belongings away and dedicate your life to spreading the name of christ. That is what is asked of you and that is what you fail at.

Instead you surround yourself with worldly treasures , you bask in sin and worldly pleasure and you give a hypocritical nod to some scripture as you see fit. 

I find a tepid faith more disgusting than those with none at all. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Give your personal belongings away and dedicate your life to spreading the name of christ. That is what is asked of you and that is what you fail at.

Instead you surround yourself with worldly treasures , you bask in sin and worldly pleasure and you give a hypocritical nod to some scripture as you see fit. 

Why wouldn’t you?  You’re always in a perpetual state of lather about something.  Has the thought ever occurred to you to calm the fuck down?  I don’t know what kind of church you went to growing up, if at all, but it sure as hell wasnt the church I went to.  No one is expecting anyone to take a vow of poverty, and no one is defending some of the creep Catholic priests.  Hell the pastor at my church was a dirtbage who hung himself after it was discovered that he was was carrying on with several women in the Congregation.  So I’m not saying I’m religious or a big supporter of organized religion, but overall it’s done a hellava  a lot more good than bad over the past couple hundred years in this country.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The darkness in your heart where this comes from only helps strengthen my faith. I sincerely hope that darkness is replaced by light for you. May God bless you and your family. :bc: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If Jesus was born today they would make him ride an Arctic Cat of a cliff rather than nail him to a cross.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why wouldn’t you?  You’re always in a perpetual state of lather about something.  Has the thought ever occurred to you to calm the fuck down?  I don’t know what kind of church you went to growing up, if at all, but it sure as hell wasnt the church I went to.  No one is expecting anyone to take a vow of poverty, and no one is defending some of the creep Catholic priests.  Hell the pastor at my church was a dirtbage who hung himself after it was discovered that he was was carrying on with several women in the Congregation.  So I’m not saying I’m religious or a big supporter of organized religion, but overall it’s done a hellava  a lot more good than bad over the past couple hundred years in this country.  

Kill yourself

33 minutes ago, bussman said:

The darkness in your heart where this comes from only helps strengthen my faith. I sincerely hope that darkness is replaced by light for you. May God bless you and your family. :bc: 

And bless your heart blimp head