Check your account email address ×

Old school electric V8 Bronco

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member

That looks like a cobbled together piece right there. Belt line and roof line don't match at all. Besides we are just now starting to get parts to be able to have early build roofs and the 5 door versions are coming in first then the 3 door variants 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

That looks like a cobbled together piece right there. Belt line and roof line don't match at all. Besides we are just now starting to get parts to be able to have early build roofs and the 5 door versions are coming in first then the 3 door variants 

When is ford going to show the new bronco to the public?

22 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When is ford going to show the new bronco to the public?

Not until next spring last I heard but rumors are starting that the program might get pushed to the right 3 or 4 months. I'm kind of hoping for that at least right now since the roofs on these are all new, very complex and huge compared to the Wrangler. But who knows, Ford seems to be eager to release it so maybe they'll put something together for the upcoming auto shows 

6 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

So the new Bronco looks like garbage and now these guys are going all Bruce Jenner on the classic old school Bronco.

New Bronco will look good IMO from what little I've seen. Not as small as the old Bronco II but not as big as the old school Bronco.