Check your account email address ×

The Strike Is Over: UAW Members Ratify Deal With General Motors

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Umm scabs come in and do the job you refuse to do. :lol:

Scabs don’t have a fucking clue. It would be like trying to watch you build a car since it’s so easy 😂 it would take GM a year to even get remotely close to getting that line running at full speed with scabs running it not to mention every car going to the repair hole 🤣

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, yami123 said:

Scabs don’t have a fucking clue. It would be like trying to watch you build a car since it’s so easy 😂 it would take GM a year to even get remotely close to getting that line running at full speed with scabs running it not to mention every car going to the repair hole 🤣

You don’t think GM is used to training people to work a line? Ever been to a plant in Mexico. Point is cars would still be built and you’d still be on the carb holding a sign since you walked out. 

Its not rocket appliances :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

You don’t think GM is used to training people to work a line? Ever been to a plant in Mexico. Point is cars would still be built and you’d still be on the carb holding a sign since you walked out. 

Its not rocket appliances :lol:

You think management is going to train them LMAO fucking clueless

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yami123 said:

So go and walk off tomorrow in protest of CEO pay since it bothers you so much. let us know when you get replaced buy someone else. Train them for a week and they outperform you. :lol:Maybe you can open up a business making picket signs 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Umm scabs come in and do the job you refuse to do. :lol:

No they won't.  They won't make inside the building 

So I switch back to aerospace :lol:

I have a journeyman's card that is recognized world wide.  Plus certified to run heavy equipment and cranes buy Crane U.  Both which are also recognized. I wouldn't have any problems finding work. 

But keep on wishing bad things happen to guys like me.  Real classy 

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hardball with the CEO, what could go wrong.

CEOs get replaced all the time.   She won't be around much longer 

37 minutes ago, yami123 said:

:lol: they won't cross the picket lines 

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No they won't.  They won't make inside the building 

I have a journeyman's card that is recognized world wide.  Plus certified to run heavy equipment and cranes buy Crane U.  Both which are also recognized. I wouldn't have any problems finding work. 

But keep on wishing bad things happen to guys like me.  Real classy 

You’re going to preach to me about being classy? You? :lol:Get the fuck outa here :lol2:

By the way show me where I wished bad things would happen to you genius?

I said the industry is changing and to enjoy it while it lasts. I said a line worker would get replaced by automation long before I would and you somehow take that personally? Are all you Union guys so sensitive? FFS  

Scabs never cross picket lines?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re going to preach to me about being classy? You? :lol:Get the fuck outa here :lol2:

By the way show me where I wished bad things would happen to you genius?

I said the industry is changing and to enjoy it while it lasts. I said a line worker would get replaced by automation long before I would and you somehow take that personally? Are all you Union guys so sensitive? FFS  

Scabs never cross picket lines?

Easy to see thru your intent.  Not once has anyone made any remarks toward you about hoping that you lose your job. So stick your classy comment up your ass along with you little piece of paper from school. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Easy to see thru your intent.  Not once has anyone made any remarks toward you about hoping that you lose your job. So stick your classy comment up your ass along with you little piece of paper from school. 

See thru my intent? What the fuck does that even mean?  

You mean you see thru me and see my intent????  :lol:

• Haha 2

See thru my intent? What the fuck does that even mean?  

You mean you see thru me and see my intent????  :lol:

Your comment about replacing workers with robots is easy to see that you are hoping people lose their jobs. Not ever job can be done by a robot like you're hoping.  So fuck you and fuck you too Francois. You're another little mouthy Canadian fuck who needs his head bashed in 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Your comment about replacing workers with robots is easy to see that you are hoping people lose their jobs. Not ever job can be done by a robot like you're hoping.  So fuck you and fuck you too Francois. You're another little mouthy Canadian fuck who needs his head bashed in 

Hey. Maybe try spending your Sunday doing something other than threatening people online. 

Friendless loser. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Hey. Maybe try spending your Sunday doing something other than threatening people online. 

Friendless loser. 

Oh I've been doing plenty, little fella.  

You calling anyone else a loser is comical. All anyone would have to do is have a talk with your ex wife. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Oh I've been doing plenty, little fella.  

You calling anyone else a loser is comical. All anyone would have to do is have a talk with your ex wife. 

You’ve been here threatening people all day. Loser. 

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

The CEO brings absolutely 0 quality/saftey/satisfaction to the vehicle. Everything WE do depends on that. Are they worth more? Absolutely. Are they worth millions to my pennies? Absolutely not. We produce the final product for the consumer and that’s 110% more important then anything. @Jimmy Snacks

absolutely,  they got educated to the point they can work at almost any company for that kind of coin.  UAW workers(non skilled trades) in general would be hard pressed to earn the same as evidenced by what occurs when the plants close and they cannot replace the jobs.  I am not saying its easy,  it's not something i would want to do but comparing the 2 isn't realistic as the education and skill sets make one worth a lot more.  

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Never threatened anyone.

Been watching football, wrenching on sleds, went to the gym, all with my son. How about you? Or, was it not your weekend?  

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never threatened anyone.

Been watching football, wrenching on sleds, went to the gym, all with my son. How about you? Or, was it not your weekend?  

What a piece of shit you are.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

34 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never threatened anyone.

Doesn’t even know what he posts. 😂

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Never threatened anyone.

But you’ve been online all day. Weird. 

Was today trout belly arms day at the gym? 

Was at my son’s hockey game then Went to dinner with him some of his buds and some of the other dads if you must know. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a piece of shit you are.

That's comical coming from you, living off the government assistance.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t even know what he posts. 😂

How many posts today for you  200+ easily I bet 

Just now, frenchy said:

But you’ve been online all day. Weird. 

Was today trout belly arms day at the gym? 

Was at my son’s hockey game then Went to dinner with him some of his buds and some of the other dads if you must know. 

Riiiiiiiiiiight 

Un huh, you go with that little fella 

And back to Mom's by 7. Good job. Very proud of you 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's comical coming from you, living off the government assistance.

How many posts today for you  200+ easily I bet 

What government assistance....add liar to your resume.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks