Check your account email address ×

Anti Trumper Acting Cunty

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

That's when you draw a .45 and ask them politely to repeat themselves.

You're going to pull a gun out after your girl said she got smacked in the face but you actually didn't see it happen?

No idea why they might get the idea to be violent.....

NY Times: Violent parody video shown at Trump resort

Source: AP

WASHINGTON — A graphically violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Donald Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicted a likeness of the president shooting and stabbing his opponents and members of the news media in a church, The New York Times reported Sunday. 

In the video, Trump's critics and media members are portrayed as parishioners fleeing his gruesome rampage. The fake Trump strikes the late Sen. John McCain in the neck, hits and stabs TV personality Rosie O'Donnell in the face, lights Sen. Bernie Sanders' head on fire and shoots or otherwise assaults people whose faces are replaced with news organization logos. 

The video was shown last week at an American Priority conference at Trump's Doral Miami resort, the newspaper said. Trump was not there. Event organizer Alex Phillips told the Times the video was played as part of a "meme exhibit" and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference "in any official capacity." ''American Priority rejects all political violence," he said, and is looking into the matter. 

The video includes the logo for Trump's 2020 campaign but Tim Murtaugh, spokesman for the re-election organization, told the Times the "video was not produced by the campaign, and we do not condone violence."

Read more: https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/oct/13/ny-times-violent-parody-video-shown-at-trump-resor/

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're going to pull a gun out after your girl said she got smacked in the face but you actually didn't see it happen?

Me? No.

I carry a 9. The wife carries the .45... :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WASHINGTON — A graphically violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Donald Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicted a likeness of the president shooting and stabbing his opponents and members of the news media in a church, The New York Times reported Sunday. 

In the video, Trump's critics and media members are portrayed as parishioners fleeing his gruesome rampage. The fake Trump strikes the late Sen. John McCain in the neck, hits and stabs TV personality Rosie O'Donnell in the face, lights Sen. Bernie Sanders' head on fire and shoots or otherwise assaults people whose faces are replaced with news organization logos. 

The video was shown last week at an American Priority conference at Trump's Doral Miami resort, the newspaper said. Trump was not there. Event organizer Alex Phillips told the Times the video was played as part of a "meme exhibit" and was not associated with or endorsed by the conference "in any official capacity." ''American Priority rejects all political violence," he said, and is looking into the matter. 

The video includes the logo for Trump's 2020 campaign but Tim Murtaugh, spokesman for the re-election organization, told the Times the "video was not produced by the campaign, and we do not condone violence."

Read more: https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/oct/13/ny-times-violent-parody-video-shown-at-trump-resor/

It’s like that video that is responsible for the Benghazi attack!!!!!!

F48B28AE-811D-45AC-81D7-70BEB43B8B91.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And neither one of you would have pulled it out in that situation. 

I don't think a combat veteran who has killed before would be too slow to do it.

Not everybody is a cool, cool cucumber like you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Although she was clearly just trying to start problems, she should have gotten a swift kick in the cunt.

What I found funny was, once again, the females (if that’s not too offensive) of the left are the alphas.  Look at that skinny beta male trying to act like he wants ANY of this to go down.  :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And neither one of you would have pulled it out in that situation. 

When someone slaps you or your girl you pull out your strap and cap that mutha fucka! Charles Bronson style!

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I don't think a combat veteran who has killed before would be too slow to do it.

Not everybody is a cool, cool cucumber like you.

The reality is though, if either of you were carrying in that situation, you wanted to draw and shoot somebody....and that’s why the jury will convict you of murder.  

Carry a small blade.......or a roll of nickels.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The reality is though, if either of you were carrying in that situation, you wanted to draw and shoot somebody....and that’s why the jury will convict you of murder.  

Carry a small blade.......or a roll of nickels.  :lmao:

I can't tell you 100% what she would do, but I can guarantee 100% she would not just walk off.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Pulling a gun in that situation would be extremely stupid...

with that vid as evidence it would be more fun to let that unproved assault to play out with cops and the court system.

NAH  the guy with the girl got hit should have drop kicked the hoe then laughed his ass off as the cunts guy ran away.  Although  it would have been like a spark into a gas can.

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, old indy said:

NAH  the guy with the girl got hit should have drop kicked the hoe then laughed his ass off as the cunts guy ran away.  Although  it would have been like a spark into a gas can.

Yep...  and the guy goes to jail....  

let that play out in court....  assault charges, hate crime, civil suit...    it would be much more pleasing to fuck with that gal through law enforcement and the courts for years.

Just now, Snake said:

I can't tell you 100% what she would do, but I can guarantee 100% she would not just walk off.

Neither would I.  But I also know I’m not walking though that horse shit and not looking for trouble......and that’s why the jury will convict me!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep...  and the guy goes to jail....  

let that play out in court....  assault charges, hate crime, civil suit...    it would be much more pleasing to fuck with that gal through law enforcement and the courts for years.

yeah if it would make it there.   they would probably just put her back in the mental hospital she was sprung from to start shit.                its that time again..............................

. remember shitting girl from 2015