Check your account email address ×

Snowflake president

Anler

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’re weren’t Any of those.  Wtf?

Without a doubt.  Cryin’ ass emotional twat.  

But fair and balanced fox has someone critical of trump and the attorney general is dispatched to clean it up! :lol:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Did Obama ever ask CNN to reel in any journalists that weren't being overly endearing to him?

I remember him crying about fox all the time. The ONE outlet that didn’t gush over his every move.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you even Google?

Oh, so what do you think about the CNN expose that Project Veritas is going to be rolling out?  Quite a bit more damning than this bullshit, but I don’t see any of you guys all verklempt about it...  :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

But fair and balanced fox has someone critical of trump and the attorney general is dispatched to clean it up! :lol:

You know the news is shit. Why does this bother you so much? You think this is the first time anything like this has happened?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

LOL!  The AG should start cleaning up a lot of this mess.  It’s time to start admitting our “news” and “journalism” is not fair and unbiased but rather, arms of political parties designed to deceive.  Fox it the one that has the best chance to correct itself.  The other are too far gone.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I remember him crying about fox all the time. The ONE outlet that didn’t gush over his every move.

Yep.  Shit!  He explicitly blamed Fox News for Hillary losing the election.  HOLY SHIT!

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

You know the news is shit. Why does this bother you so much? You think this is the first time anything like this has happened?

I don't watch any of that news, Ed. Trump used the attorney general to stifle a journalist. That's a pretty fascist move there. Nobody would let Obama get away with that. Come on dude. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't watch any of that news, Ed. Trump used the attorney general to stifle a journalist. That's a pretty fascist move there. Nobody would let Obama get away with that. Come on dude. 

Link please.  You don’t know that.  Come on now, who’s reporting that, and did it come out of Barrs, Murdochs or Smiths mouth?  I can’t find it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Link please.  You don’t know that.  Come on now, who’s reporting that, and did it come out of Barrs, Murdochs or Smiths mouth?  I can’t find it.

That’s because it was a “secret meeting”

Don’t be dumb!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t be dumb!

Well these guys apparently have the secret transcripts the way they’re talking.  Jesus talk about going off half cocked.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well these guys apparently have the secret transcripts the way they’re talking.  Jesus talk about going off half cocked.

This is the kind of :bullshit: these no minds fall for like every day completely fabricated DemonCUNT propaganda 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t be dumb!

No it was an official meeting... Barr is a bit smarter than Trump. Quite a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

No it was an official meeting... Barr is a bit smarter than Trump. Quite a bit. 

Poor Pouty.  :lmao:

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not losing my shit but is it really the job of the AG to have secret meetings with the owner of Fox News?

BTW enough with the what about Obama shit.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...all a coincidence...SMH

BTW do you think the AG should be secretly meeting with Murdoch?

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Shep seems like a straight shooter. I’d like to hear his side of the story.

To me, it’s just a resignation.  It’s clear his own bias probably started to weigh on him.  Good on him for recognizing it.  He may have been a journalist with integrity for many years but, what I saw was a man struggling with TDS toward the end.  His show took on a opinion type show toward the end.  This isn’t really news anymore. 

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

sort of like donna was dispatched to tidy up the debates? 

assume away it is the msm most powerful tool 

Edited by Ez ryder

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

To me, it’s just a resignation.  It’s clear his own bias probably started to weigh on him.  Good on him for recognizing it.  He may have been a journalist with integrity for many years but, what I saw was a man struggling with TDS toward the end.  His show took on a opinion type show toward the end.  This isn’t really news anymore. 

Pretty much what I have found. He quit because he felt he was the only one telling the truth on the channel and the others were all against him.

He’ll fit right in at CNN or MSNBC.

Edited by Edmo

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

So Obama had like 99% of the news outlets in his back pocket praising his every move and Trump has one and you guys are losing your shit? :lol: Seems legit.

Heres a clue, network and cable news is garbage. It will rot your brain.

fox news motherfucked obama for years as did most of the trump cheerleaders here who were cheering on fox news back then.  When do you think most of these "conservative" online sites popped up that are now gargling trumps balls with every move.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fox news motherfucked obama for years as did most of the trump cheerleaders here who were cheering on fox news back then.  When do you think most of these "conservative" online sites popped up that are now gargling trumps balls with every move.  

So we’re down to like 90% liberal leaning media outlets now? :lol: Thanks Obama.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

All these conservative sites?  Wow, what’s the conservative to liberal “news” site ratio I wonder?

Come on, man!

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So we’re down to like 90% liberal leaning media outlets now? :lol: Thanks Obama.

You think that low?  

I don’t think there is more than a handful of conservatives in the entire DC press Corp.  It is absolutely dominated by liberals both in the officer ranks and lower ranks.  “The 5th estate” pushing a leftist agenda.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No kidding.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All these conservative sites?  Wow, what’s the conservative to liberal “news” site ratio I wonder?

Come on, man!

You think that low?  

I don’t think there is more than a handful of conservatives in the entire DC press Corp.  It is absolutely dominated by liberals both in the officer ranks and lower ranks.  “The 5th estate” pushing a leftist agenda.

Absolute truth.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He sure did...pretty pathetic.

Shepard Smith stated that he approached management A MONTH AGO about leaving the network and they let him out of his contract.  So no, he sure didn’t.