Check your account email address ×

Eat babies to save the planet from global warming

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, s pump said:

You be better served examining your own mindset and attitude, seriously. Thanks for now, gotta go.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's why I said "Us"....I realize that I'm part of the problem. I figured you or your brother would chime in this way. 

You fuckers talk just  to hear yourselves talk....unreal. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

lX6JJ5H.jpg

lol

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well first of all Mark blabs constantly about where he works so it really isn't a secret and second my comment wasn't about that anyhow. None of us here is perfect when it comes to relationships, work, money etc...I know wealthy fuckers that drive nice cars and are royal assholes....jus sayin. 

It wouldn't hurt any of us to show a little more decorum.

i know people who pretend they are wealthy that fit that description.  

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No reach at all and you do it regularly...if that’s all you’ve got maybe just stfu. Bad form even for a feeb like you. 

You’re king of reach arounds and the last guy who needs to be calling anyone a feeb, couch rider......

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn't matter...you both have the same mindset and attitude although his is worse. Wolverton shit stinks like everybody else's.

I have little time for lazy people and people with big mouths.  I’m ok with that attitude, and yeah everyones shit stinks, what an epiphany.  Whats your last name btw, I’ll be sure to start using it.  Wtf.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You fuckers talk just  to hear yourselves talk....unreal. 

He has 1500 posts, you have 37,000.   I have less than a third of that.  Thats probably the funniest thing Ive read all day:lol: 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lol

i know people who pretend they are wealthy that fit that description.  

And I know people who talk about their pool rooms, their 4000 sq. Ft. House, their sprinkler systems, how expensive their daughters college is, their lake house with all the toys and how many Suburbans and Tahoes.  They also are always counting other peoples money and passing judgement over a fucking car they drive that costs less than an average equipped pickup truck.  Its a really poor personality trait.  You talking about yourself?

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well first of all Mark blabs constantly about where he works so it really isn't a secret and second my comment wasn't about that anyhow. None of us here is perfect when it comes to relationships, work, money etc...I know wealthy fuckers that drive nice cars and are royal assholes....jus sayin. 

It wouldn't hurt any of us to show a little more decorum.

14 hours ago, s pump said:

Oh the irony...

That was pretty amazing

Sit and call ya stupid all day but when you use the same info they willingly put out there against them it's shameful lol

Ummmm maybe not brag about stupid shit in public?

Shocking though pouts sees a victim and had to white knight for it :lol:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Lmao does it for moto all thread then when Moto brings out the white knight card he says ya no shit :lol:

Oh pouts if dumb was a skill you'd be rich

Fuck...if that were true you would be Zuckerberg rich. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re king of reach arounds and the last guy who needs to be calling anyone a feeb, couch rider......

I have little time for lazy people and people with big mouths.  I’m ok with that attitude, and yeah everyones shit stinks, what an epiphany.  Whats your last name btw, I’ll be sure to start using it.  Wtf.

He has 1500 posts, you have 37,000.   I have less than a third of that.  Thats probably the funniest thing Ive read all day:lol: 

And I know people who talk about their pool rooms, their 4000 sq. Ft. House, their sprinkler systems, how expensive their daughters college is, their lake house with all the toys and how many Suburbans and Tahoes.  They also are always counting other peoples money and passing judgement over a fucking car they drive that costs less than an average equipped pickup truck.  Its a really poor personality trait.  You talking about yourself?

Triggered and my last name is Martin...have at it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes having a sprinkler system is so baller and outside the house not financed (outside a 2 leases and 1 short term loan on wifes) or paid for by mom so I could project a certain image even when i couldn't afford it on my own.   

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Triggered and my last name is Martin...have at it.

You make a fool out of yourself and I’m the triggered one.  Ok sure Jim Martin.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes having a sprinkler system is so baller and outside the house not financed (outside a 2 leases and 1 short term loan on wifes) or paid for by mom so I could project a certain image even when i couldn't afford it on my own.   

You brag more than 90% of the guys on here, but in your own inimitable way, you’re always talking about money.  No one gives a fuck about your finances, or mine, you fucking nerd.  So keep spreading lies about me, talking about my mother and thinking I am trying to project some fake image. It says more about you than anything about me.  Never claimed to be Joe Baller, I do ok for myself,   You’re one click socially less awkward than n2oiroc ffs.  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Show me where I posted your full name.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:02 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

My last name is Martin....Woolie was crying one day because I used his last name (even though it's common knowledge around here) so I posted my last name because WGAF. Michigan Zoso did a search and posted my middle name...dude is a fucking creep. 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn't matter...you both have the same mindset and attitude although his is worse. Wol******** shit stinks like everybody else's.

That was easy.  Type my last name into the search bar, whole page of posts w my name.  Such a complete fucking idiot.