Check your account email address ×

Checkmate.... Dems are fucked! Impeachment vote

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think that’s a bad plan on their part....people will be tired of it by then IMO.

There’s a breeding ground for several investigations. The son of a dueche bank executive has computer files that have been subpoenaed by Schiff are related to trump’s relationship with that bank. There’s the recent alleged  interference by IRS officials on trump’s tax audit. There’s a lot of other stuff lined up behind this Ukraine matter. This is the reality show president. Lots of drama 

Edited by spin_dry

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Personally I think if you are the President you need to limit your exposure to this kind of scandal. if Obama was calling for investigations into a republican these guys would lose their shit. He should have had a flunky request the info. And personally I think Biden looks way dirtier here. I mean just the words out of his own mouth "Fire that investigator or you arent getting the money". WTF is that if it isnt extortion?  

I don't disagree .  The optics of this look horrible for Dems.  The local ones around here , giving interviews, sound like  pathetic, uninformed, partisan, hacks. 

You can be 100% in the right , handle it wrong, and have it blow up in your face. 

Example:  I was just at gas station waiting to pay.  A retarded guy cut in front of me. 

1 I say nothing.

2. I say excuse me.  I was here in line. 

3 I blow up ,  cause huge scene, call him a retard , spit at him. 

I went with 1 .   Do you think anyone would of been sympathetic to me if I went with 3?  

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a breeding ground for several investigations. The son of a dueche bank executive has computer files that have been subpoenaed by Schiff are related to trump’s relationship with that bank. There’s the recent alleged  interference by IRS officials on trump’s tax audit. There’s a lot of other stuff lined up behind this Ukraine matter. This is the reality show president. Lots of drama 

I would find it almost impossible to hang my hopes on anything Schiff is selling giving his track record.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would find it almost impossible to hang my hopes on anything Schiff is selling giving his track record.

Who said anything about hopes. It’s the drama that makes it so awesome. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think that’s a bad plan on their part....people will be tired of it by then IMO.

Most are already tied of it.  Even the Dem voters (the normal ones).

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Another example of trump trying to act in control. So funny. 

^^^^abnormal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most are already tied of it.  Even the Dem voters (the normal ones).

^^^^abnormal.

I have a feeling even Pelosi wishes Schiff would just STFU.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have a feeling even Pelosi wishes Schiff would just STFU.

I know she wishes many in her party would shut the fuck it.  But, reality is, she’s lost control.....and it’s too late.  The party is pushing left.  

Another reality: I don’t think she cares too much anymore.  She’s about to sail off into the sunset.  All of these old people need to fucking go anyway.  Heir minds are toast and really, who do they represent in American anymore?  A bunch of 70+ year olds managing a country.  I mean...wtf?

• Gold Member

Biden was the only front runner in the cast of of top 3 running for pres that had a shot at Trump.  Trump has pretty much sunk him.  Sanders heart has taken him out.

warren willbe the nominee of the very far left wing of the party.  Trump will skate into his second term and have a majority in the house and senate.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Biden was the only front runner in the cast of of top 3 running for pres that had a shot at Trump.  Trump has pretty much sunk him.  Sanders heart has taken him out.

warren willbe the nominee of the very far left wing of the party.  Trump will skate into his second term and have a majority in the house and senate.

Running another elitist from Massachusetts when will the Dems learn.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t see that at all. 

Of course you don’t and if you remember Pelosi has been against Impeachment all along...she is being pushed into this.

• Like 2