Check your account email address ×

Why does everyone say that Indian bikes are better than Harley

Rod

25 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Wanting to pull the trigger on a bike and leaning towards Indian 

nothing like 1950s tec at 2050 prices .

both slow top hevy loud ill handling   bikes 

nothing more funny than seeing a bunch of 50+ yr old men dressed up like a fredy mercury fan club . 

the ftr is the only one I would ride if I won it

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

nothing like 1950s tec at 2050 prices .

both slow top hevy loud ill handling   bikes 

nothing more funny than seeing a bunch of 50+ yr old men dressed up like a fredy mercury fan club . 

How is the scout slow? It’s as fast as a Vrod 

Just now, 168hp CAT 800 said:

You must be a Harley nerd 

No,I never wanted to go to jail for murdering money. I went to a dealership once. A girl took me in the back and measured my dick. They told me I couldn’t buy one because I was over qualified. Weird 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No,I never wanted to go to jail for murdering money. I went to a dealership once. A girl took me in the back and measured my dick. They told me I couldn’t buy one because I was over qualified. Weird 

Ah your vagina was too big 

17 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Falce 

21BE582B-DE6C-4B29-BE48-EC3E5C5B8E16.jpeg

Ascetically the Indian is a better looking bike. I like the sculpted looks and industrial design of the Indian. I appreciate almost all motorcycles including a Harley. Not so much into the Wild Hogs thing like some 50some year olds . I’d chose another sport touring bike because of how I like to ride. Some of the customs coming out of New York city’s scene are rolling pieces of art. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Ascetically the Indian is a better looking bike. I like the sculpted looks and industrial design of the Indian. I appreciate almost all motorcycles including a Harley. Not so much into the Wild Hogs. I chose another sport touring bike because of how I like to ride. Some of the customs coming out of New York city’s scene are rolling pieces of art. 

What brand of mo ped is considered a "sport touring"? Faggot.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ascetically the Indian is a better looking bike. I like the sculpted looks and industrial design of the Indian. I appreciate almost all motorcycles including a Harley. Not so much into the Wild Hogs thing like some 50some year olds . I’d chose another sport touring bike because of how I like to ride. Some of the customs coming out of New York city’s scene are rolling pieces of art. 

The Indian actually makes some power too 

I have just never liked my feet out in fr of me . not a cruiser guy never have been . I have never owned a Harley or Indian but have ridden many . just not my thing . I have a few old Hondas and a old bsa and a old kawwi . I sold my Ktm 390 this summer and I will say that was prob my fav bike to date not even close to the fastest but most fun to flip around .

I did pick up a retro looking top heavy bike a few mo ago . prob sell it come spring .every old man comes walking over every time I get gas to tell me how they had a triumph back in the day like I give a fuck lol

20190628_124654.jpg

20190628_124535.jpg

• Like 2