Check your account email address ×

Wanna see a bunch of Lions do a magic trick???

f7ben

The lions sucked last year but they absolutely destroyed the pats and were close with the rams until the 4th quarter. Belichick even admitted he emulated the lions game plan on defense to beat the rams. What I’m saying is they have a chance!!!!!!!1 :lmao: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The lions sucked last year but they absolutely destroyed the pats and were close with the rams until the 4th quarter. Belichick even admitted he emulated the lions game plan on defense to beat the rams. What I’m saying is they have a chance!!!!!!!1 :lmao: 

IMG_4931.GIF.e006344c4289baa128dd54f9b2a15fca.GIF

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tune in today at noon and you can see a bunch of lions go all the way from 1st place to last place in less than 4 hours 

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The results from today's game won't be as disappointing as the D&D dyno results were for Gaped Anus and the other 2 3M fudgepackers. We all know the Lions will be a flop, just like we knew their new engine would be . Today will be close, but no where near as bad as it was for those 3 faggots (4 counting little Wince) :lol: :lmao:

:snack:

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The results from today's game won't be as disappointing as the D&D dyno results were for Gaped Anus and the other 2 3M fudgepackers. We all know the Lions will be a flop, just like we knew their new engine would be . Today will be close, but no where near as bad as it was for those 3 faggots (4 counting little Wince) :lol: :lmao:

:snack:

almost as much  humiliation as when that same 800 continues to be bumper to bumper with the big bad 850s 

Lions did better than anyone thought they would,  but KC played really shitty today.

Today was 1 of the 2 games I will torture myself with at Ford Field this year.   Good nachos. Best part of the trip down there today. That, and LOTS of eye candy. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Lions did better than anyone thought they would,  but KC played really shitty today.

Today was 1 of the 2 games I will torture myself with at Ford Field this year.   Good nachos. Best part of the trip down there today. That, and LOTS of eye candy. 

Red wings got killed by the leafs twice.  How do you feel.   

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wife and her aunt went.  👍

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lions played a helluva game...meanwhile The Vikings are down 10-0 at the half to CHASE DANIEL and The Bears. 

IMG_4930.GIF.bc56ee81e071e62a6dcd896450c42aff.GIF

Yeah, aside from them losing it was a great game all the way until the end. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife and her aunt went.  👍

Yeah, aside from them losing it was a great game all the way until the end. 

I have season tickets , but don't go to all the games.  I pick which games I want to see, then let someone else have the other games. Besides today I'm going to Dallas game and maybe GB. I haven't decided if I'm going to GB game yet or not.  I still want to fly out to the see them play against Oakland 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

Tune in today at noon and you can see a bunch of lions go all the way from 1st place to last place in less than 4 hours 

:lol:

The purple faggots end up in last place in the NFC North.......ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

• Haha 2

On 9/29/2019 at 5:34 PM, Kev144 said:

Red wings got killed by the leafs twice.  How do you feel.   

Maybe like they’re rebuilding, and have won 4 cups since the queefs last won one.

7 hours ago, Doos said:

Maybe like they’re rebuilding, and have won 4 cups since the queefs last won one.

Poor CanadianGayve144BigBlackCocksSuckedAtTheSameTime has never been able to attend a Queefs Stanley Cup Finals game. He's never even been able to see one on TV , other than old replays :owned: :lol: :lmao: 

:news: