Check your account email address ×

Sources close to Pelosi says impeachment is a go....

BOHICA

1 minute ago, Rapid Anus said:

Going to force the dems to investigate Biden themselves :lol: 

This is going to be great. A democratic senator just had his office and house raided by the FBI a few hours ago. All of these careers politicians on both sides, are fucked with Trump in the office.

• Gold Member

Entire GOP with all democrat senators in the senate voted yes on releasing the entire whistleblower complaint to the house committees investigating....  

let that sink in for a second.....  All GOP senators voted yes to give Schumer the entire whistleblower complaint...

fucking epic Trolling.  Trump may just have sunk the democrat party permanently with this troll.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

She is a smart, shrewd cookie.  I don't think she'd let it fly unless she feels like they really have something worth going after.  

She’s not running this anymore.  She’s got a kindergarten full of brats pushing her and she’s having to cave.

This is the last ditch effort for them to try and win the 2020.  I think most of us called this a ways back.  It’s just sooner than I thought.  I guess they figure then can drag it out for a year plus and use it in their election stumping.  “He’s being impeached!!”

Total joke and I think it pretty much assures a 2020 win for Trump....as if he probably didn’t already have it anyway.

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

She is a smart, shrewd cookie.  I don't think she'd let it fly unless she feels like they really have something worth going after.  

She could care less if she can get it to stick. The dems are just trying to fuck up his re election.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She’s not running this anymore.  She’s got a kindergarten full of brats pushing her and she’s having to cave.

This is the last ditch effort for them to try and win the 2020.  I think most of us called this a ways back.  It’s just sooner than I thought.  I guess they figure then can drag it out for a year plus and use it in their election stumping.  “He’s being impeached!!”

Total joke and I think it pretty much assures a 2020 win for Trump....as if he probably didn’t already have it anyway.

Mmmm, I think she is.  

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

She could care less if she can get it to stick. The dems are just trying to fuck up his re election.

Could be.  What shitty candidate of their are they trying to cover for this month is the question.  

59 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Entire GOP with all democrat senators in the senate voted yes on releasing the entire whistleblower complaint to the house committees investigating....  

let that sink in for a second.....  All GOP senators voted yes to give Schumer the entire whistleblower complaint...

fucking epic Trolling.  Trump may just have sunk the democrat party permanently with this troll.

lol yup. Fuck they’re dumb lol

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Anything he could do to cheapen government and divide America would not only be awesome, but good for the world. 

You're right.  Everything he does makes the democrats look pathetic.  No one is better at that than Trump.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're right.  Everything he does makes the democrats look pathetic.  No one is better at that than Trump.  

What’s weird is, this isn’t a compliment for Trump.  Dems are just that plain stupid.  My god.