Check your account email address ×

Munk leaders debate cancelled as Trudeau refuses to attend

Rod

"Defecits are a way of measuring a country's success" is one of my favorite quotes from Truedark but there are so uh... many that uh... of which there are... or there were until Harper or uh... I mean Scheer or uh... anyway we keep them in cardboard drinky things instead of straws that could rupture the pipeline that uh... well I mean carbon that uh... Canadian's understand that Polluter's should pay more for and uh... but no really I like only dressed as Blackladdin er... ummm... I mean Alladin and well uh it's something we all as Canadian's have to work on... uuhhhhh...

For those that haven't figured it out yet he's a total buffoon that's incapable of independant thought and if and when he does speak without looking like Stuttering John he's fn lying.

Monk's are good, Trudork bad, be more like Monk's... Take a vow of silence Justine

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

Apparently he won’t attend any debate that they haven’t been able to hand select the moderators.

thoughts?

It is of no surprise at all. The idiot knows he has nothing to talk about. Not one single good thing has he done for Canada or Canadians and he knows he will be eaten alive up on any stage. 

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

scary and sad at the same time. this is how arrogant Butts and the Trudeau campaign are and how little respect they have for the average Liberal voter's intelligence.

I think it’s quite as simple as they realize Trudeau will do more harm than good in an unscripted debate 

4 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

I think it’s quite as simple as they realize Trudeau will do more harm than good in an unscripted debate 

to my point though, this is how arrogant they are - they know the average stupid liberal voter will not care and still check that box.

Just now, frenchy said:

to my point though, this is how arrogant they are - they know the average stupid liberal voter will not care and still check that box.

Yup. Imagine millions of failmakers and kevvyboombooms