Check your account email address ×

Russia says a vote Clinton is a vote for war...

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member

CNN ran that days before the final debate eh? The convienence factor sure is there. Nice timming 

Hacked info is coming to light and the public can see the true candidates but this enrages only the Democrats right now. I wish all the hackers of the world would've come together sooner to expose all of them quite frankly. 

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

CNN ran that days before the final debate eh? The convienence factor sure is there. Nice timming 

Hacked info is coming to light and the public can see the true candidates but this enrages only the Democrats right now. I wish all the hackers of the world would've come together sooner to expose all of them quite frankly. 

It boggles my mind how all of those anti war hippies can support Hillary... :nuts:

• Like 1

Russia says a vote vote Clinton is a vote for war...

a) Russia is a State. Putin is a thug. Putin can say what he wants.

BUT !!

b) It's already war.

- Haven't you heard of Crimea?

- Haven't you heard of Ukraine?

- Haven't you heard of Syria?

What logical, persuasive argument could there be that Putin would be less aggressive during a Trump administration than a Clinton administration. IT'S PUTIN! He's the same guy!

It's War!

49 minutes ago, sear said:

Russia says a vote vote Clinton is a vote for war...

a) Russia is a State. Putin is a thug. Putin can say what he wants.

BUT !!

b) It's already war.

- Haven't you heard of Crimea?

- Haven't you heard of Ukraine?

- Haven't you heard of Syria?

What logical, persuasive argument could there be that Putin would be less aggressive during a Trump administration than a Clinton administration. IT'S PUTIN! He's the same guy!

It's War!

Who do you think started the attempted coup in syria? Now think about the other two. Russia has thrown a monkey wrench into our govt's secret plans. Now they/we have to go all in or gtfo...

"Who do you think started the attempted coup in syria?"

There was an attempted coup d’état in Syria?

I've been reading about the civil war there for over 5 years. This is the first I recall of a "coup".

Who do YOU think attempted the coup you allege in syria?

"Now think about the other two. Russia has thrown a monkey wrench into our govt's secret plans. Now they/we have to go all in or gtfo..."

?

I don't have the date before me, but iirc the civil war in Syria has been ongoing for less than 6 years.

Obama has been U.S. president for over 7 years.

Obama has been more interested in stopping war than starting it. You've expressed your fantasy scenario sufficiently cryptically, it's difficult to even decipher your implausible imaginings.

The reports I've read of it tell a fairly consistent story. The good People of Syria want Assad out, because he's a ruthless tyrant. Please tell us more about this coup d’état.

4 minutes ago, sear said:

I've been reading about the civil war there for over 5 years. This is the first I recall of a "coup".

"Now think about the other two. Russia has thrown a monkey wrench into our govt's secret plans. Now they/we have to go all in or gtfo..."

?

I don't have the date before me, but iirc the civil war in Syria has been ongoing for less than 6 years.

Obama has been U.S. president for over 7 years.

Obama has been more interested in stopping war than starting it. You've expressed your fantasy scenario sufficiently cryptically, it's difficult to even decipher your implausible imaginings.

The reports I've read of it tell a fairly consistent story. The good People of Syria want Assad out, because he's a ruthless tyrant. Please tell us more about this coup d’état.

"Now think about the other two. Russia has thrown a monkey wrench into our go

Omg this fucking software...

Obama wants to stop wars? He has been all for intervening in syria. Remember the line in the sand? We secretly gave funding, weapons and training to rebels which ultimately became Isis. The people of syria didn't want Assad out, that's what our media has told you. Where do all of these groups get their weapons and intelligence from? 

Educate yourself...

• Like 1

"Obama ...  has been all for intervening in syria."

beerlol.gif

#1 Please tell that to Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-AZ).

McCain has been pleading with Obama to arm the rebels for years!

#2 Know it or not, believe it or not, like it or not, admit it or not; President Obama has been very careful to limit U.S. military life & limb exposure to peril on the battlefield. I for one am grateful to him for that. Obama is MUCH BETTER about that than the previous bloke.

"Remember the line in the sand?"

Do you?

a) I thought it was a "red line", not a line in the sand.

b) The video / audio I saw / heard of it did not say: if you do that, I'll do this.

Obama simply said it crosses a line.

He's right.

10 minutes ago, sear said:

Excellent!

Please cite 3 examples of HRC being easily manipulated.

Thanks.

1. Gilbert Chagoury. According to The New York Post, Hillary Clinton’s aides, including Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, traded their access on behalf of Hillary in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. In one particular 2009 case, Gilbert Chagoury, a billion dollar donor to the Clinton Foundation, received access to Hillary via Doug Band, who was leading the Clinton Foundation at the time. Chagoury is a Lebanese-Nigerian businessman who had to pay a $66 million fine for money laundering.

2. The Russians. Hillary essentially allowed the State Department to sign off on the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, taking over a Canadian uranium company with rights to remove uranium from American soil. The Russians, according to The New York Times, ended up with “one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.” The Clinton Foundation received $2.35 million in donations from the chairman of the Canadian company, and Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a speech in Moscow.

3. The Saudis. According to IBTimes.com, the State Department signed off a delivery of $29 billion of fighter jet technology to the Saudis. As IBTimes reports, “In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.” Furthermore, the contractor making the planes, Boeing, gave $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation two months before the deal went through.

4. The Chinese. Going all the way back to the Clintons’ first White House tour, Chinese citizensfunneled cash into the Democratic coffers, and so did the CEO of a missile technology company. In return, the Clintons worked to declassify missile technology secrets, which were use by the Chinese.

5. Sidney Blumenthal. Clinton hatchet man Sidney Blumenthal was working as an unofficial Hillary advisor, as well as an employee of the Clinton Foundation, when he was sending her Libya intelligence that, according to The New York Times, appeared “to have come from a group of business associates he was advising as they sought to win contracts from the Libyan transitional government.” The venture was ultimately unsuccessful, but represented another brick in the Clintonian wall of corruption.

6. Claudio Osorio. Osorio was a Miami businessman serving 12 years in prison on corruption charges. He helped use the Clintons to obtain a $10 million loan for a housing project in Haiti from an independent government agency. Hillary was ready to use the State Department to push for the loan as well. The company never built the homes, and defaulted on the loan. According to an investigator, the company directed $30 million to foreign bank accounts and “were not retrievable” according to the Washington Free Beacon. Osorio fundraised for Hillary in 2007 and donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

That’s just some of the stuff that went through. Bill tried to convince Hillary to allow him to give a $650,000 speech in Congo, which would have included a photo op with the Congolese dictators. Bill also wanted to take money to speak in North Korea. And the list of individuals with corrupt ties to the Clinton administration is extraordinarily long.

Yes, Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt woman ever to run for high office. She’d sell America’s national security down the river; she already has, given that she chose to set up a private email server in violation of law in order to protect herself from scrutiny. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

CNN has reported that Putin said this, but it wasn't Putin...

I started a thread about this a week ago Nazi Pig Dog, FUCK YOU ARE SLOW, but we knew that :flush: 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, sear said:

Excellent!

Please cite 3 examples of HRC being easily manipulated.

Thanks.

Her husband has been doing it for yrs...

Her stance on gay marriage

Her support of Barry

Gilbert Chagoury, a billion dollar donor to the Clinton Foundation" S2 #15

And you're pretending he's manipulating her?!  HILARIOUS !!

"4. The Chinese. Going all the way back to the Clintons’ first White House tour, Chinese citizensfunneled cash into the Democratic coffers, and so did the CEO of a missile technology company. In return, the Clintons worked to declassify missile technology secrets, which were use by the Chinese." S2

You realize this is what's known as "quid pro quo", right?

Can you please explain to to us why this is the Chinese manipulating Hillary, and not Hillary manipulating the Chinese? Apart from your own confirmation bias that is.

D #17

What goes on between married couples in the bedroom is beyond my circle of interest.

Again, what evidence do you have it's Hillary that's manipulated, and not Bill? His breath smelling like fish doesn't necessarily mean he just ate a tuna sandwich.

Bottom line =============== #13: You may be absolutely right. But you have not made a persuasive case for it here.

beerlol.gif

Gilbert Chagoury, a billion dollar donor to the Clinton Foundation" S2 #15

And you're pretending he's manipulating her?!  HILARIOUS !!

"4. The Chinese. Going all the way back to the Clintons’ first White House tour, Chinese citizensfunneled cash into the Democratic coffers, and so did the CEO of a missile technology company. In return, the Clintons worked to declassify missile technology secrets, which were use by the Chinese." S2

You realize this is what's known as "quid pro quo", right?

Can you please explain to to us why this is the Chinese manipulating Hillary, and not Hillary manipulating the Chinese? Apart from your own confirmation bias that is.

D #17

What goes on between married couples in the bedroom is beyond my circle of interest.

Again, what evidence do you have it's Hillary that's manipulated, and not Bill? His breath smelling like fish doesn't necessarily mean he just ate a tuna sandwich.

Bottom line =============== #13: You may be absolutely right. But you have not made a persuasive case for it here.

beerlol.gif

Jesus christ learn how to quote ffs