Check your account email address ×

More racist fuckheads losing power. Arizona Joe is losing big time.

All the offensive things trump has said are nothing. Fuck the worms that cannot face the reality that entering a country without being welcome is in fact against the law and those that did should get the boot no matter what hardship it may bring. It is they that created the problem, it is they that caused any hardship, just like a dad that sells crack and ends up in jail causes a hardship on his kids. So fuck illegals, fuck china, fuck mexico. Trump may be crass, but he is bang on with so much of what he says. Now lets look at Hillary, owned by wall street, and other interests, is a war hawk, is corrupt and in it for personal gain only. You tell me who is better fit to lead. Want real change, want the debt recognized as a real issue that must be solved, want jobs to return, want china to be shut out unless they stop fucking with their currency, vote trump.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

I'm not a faggot! I wont even let my wife shove stuff up my ass! No matter how nice she asks or how drunk she gets me.:lol2:

Proves nothing, that would mean you are a top man or you work the dark side of the glory hole.

5 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I don't follow much American politics, but that trump is the biggest racist cunt in the world.  You guys vote him in,and that will show the rest of the world what fuckin rednecks you are. 

proud red neck lol

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Boered said:

Proves nothing, that would mean you are a top man or you work the dark side of the glory hole.

are u saying it is men on the other side of all those satisfying holes I stick my pennies in:stop:

I thought I felt a mustache I just assumed it was a old eastern European  lady  

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are u saying it is men on the other side of all those satisfying holes I stick my pennies in:stop:

I thought I felt a mustache I just assumed it was a old eastern European  lady  

you are on the dark side.