Check your account email address ×

We need a new term that’s worse than sissy or beta

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's getting the body bags ready!!!!!  :lol: 

She’s gonna try and shank you with her nail file if you’re not careful. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:finger2:  The pussy ass bitch posse has a signal they use to identify themselves. 

Everyone is a pussy....but the whiner that is scared to even tell anybody the city where he lives....in his mansion.

:lol:

Tool Kit lite!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone is a pussy....but the whiner that is scared to even tell anybody the city where he lives....in his mansion.

:lol:

Tool Kit lite!

I haven't seen you post a photo of your house and your address. PAB 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I haven't seen you post a photo of your house and your address. PAB 

But I’m not the one calling everyone out and bragging on how much better my town, house, truck, worth, income, job, education, grass, food, athletic prowess, etc....  is to everyone else here.

Who do you think you are fooling anyway?

:lol2:

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But I’m not the one calling everyone out and bragging on how much better my town, house, truck, worth, income, job, education, grass, food, athletic prowess, etc....  is to everyone else here.

Who do you think you are fooling anyway?

:lol2:

But you are one of the PAB's constantly calling for a photo of my house and my address.  Just wondering why you and the rest of the Pussy Ass Bitch Posse aren't posting their's.

As for your list of things I've bragged about. You are making shit up again. Poor lying PAB

You every time you try to pretend you are relevant  :groin:Me with the truth. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

But you are one of the PAB's constantly calling for a photo of my house and my address.  Just wondering why you and the rest of the Pussy Ass Bitch Posse aren't posting their's.

As for your list of things I've bragged about. You are making shit up again. Poor lying PAB

You every time you try to pretend you are relevant  :groin:Me with the truth. 

Hey Barbera, that was ALL YOUR GAME with Dave (and a couple others).  “Post your house pic and I’ll post mine.”  Remember?  Then, when Dave posted his you decided to not remember your statement.  Normal for you.  

You constantly poor mouth everyone on forums then, when called out, you are unable to back up your bullshit.  Remember when you did it with frenchy about his town, then he said, “Your turn”. And you said, “Immmm, I’m a bit west of you.”  LOL....but everyone else here is a pussy.  Right?  :lmao:

LOL!   You are a pathetic dweeb here to get your teeth kicked in every time you pop in for a “chat”.  That’s it.  :lol2:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Barbera, that was ALL YOUR GAME with Dave (and a couple others).  “Post your house pic and I’ll post mine.”  Remember?  Then, when Dave posted his you decided to not remember your statement.  Normal for you.  

You constantly poor mouth everyone on forums then, when called out, you are unable to back up your bullshit.  Remember when you did it with frenchy about his town, then he said, “Your turn”. And you said, “Immmm, I’m a bit west of you.”  LOL....but everyone else here is a pussy.  Right?  :lmao:

LOL!   You are a pathetic dweeb here to get your teeth kicked in every time you pop in for a “chat”.  That’s it.  :lol2:

She's going to read this and claim #WINNING Democrat style 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

More lies from Zambo the pussy ass bitch.  You claimed I said that before then failed to find proof.  

If I'm such a terrible person why do you and the rest of the pussy ass bitches have to make up lies about me?

You spend half your time lying and half your time being a stupid piece of shit. 

Go back to bowing at the altar of your PAB President. 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More lies from Zambo the pussy ass bitch.  You claimed I said that before then failed to find proof.  

If I'm such a terrible person why do you and the rest of the pussy ass bitches have to make up lies about me?

You spend half your time lying and half your time being a stupid piece of shit. 

Go back to bowing at the altar of your PAB President. 

Triggered much?  :lol:

None of it was a lie.  You even posted that much, you retarded dork.

Youve earned every bit of your credibility. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Triggered much?  :lol:

None of it was a lie.  You even posted that much, you retarded dork.

Youve earned every bit of your credibility. 

I'm not triggered. You just lie because it's in your nature.  Or perhaps because Trump made lying great again. 

I didn't promise to post a photo of my house if Dave posted his.  That was something you made up. You claimed that in the same thread that it happened and when I challenged you all you did is deflect and lie some more.  

You know what kind of person would do that?  A pussy ass bitch. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm not triggered. You just lie because it's in your nature.  Or perhaps because Trump made lying great again. 

I didn't promise to post a photo of my house if Dave posted his.  That was something you made up. You claimed that in the same thread that it happened and when I challenged you all you did is deflect and lie some more.  

You know what kind of person would do that?  A pussy ass bitch. 

In all honesty, nobody really gives a shit what you do or post.:lol:

Enjoy Barb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1