Check your account email address ×

Now where is MC going to get unbiased “ news”

Sleepr2

The progressive site ThinkProgress shut down on Friday in yet another sign of how much the news media landscape has changed in the past decade. 

The development was not much of a surprise to current or former employees. In July, the Center for American Progress, the progressive think tank behind the editorial venture, put the site up for sale

In a statement on Friday, the think tank blamed the lack of a buyer on its decision to close the site. The shutdown, which led to the layoffs of a dozen remaining staff members, was first reported by The Daily Beast

“We are very sad to announce that after more than two months of searching, we have been unable to identify a new publisher for ThinkProgress, and we are left with no choice but to close ThinkProgress as an independent enterprise focused on original reporting,” the statement said.

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks another thread about me. I successfully nailed another Trump pantywaist.

why would a site with such a solid reputation of vomiting bullshit for the sheep be going under ? very odd indeed 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The consolidation of trump’s right will soon be complete. 

Only 672 liberal outlets now compared to 10 conservative. It’s a real game changer!!!!1

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The consolidation of trump’s right will soon be complete. 

This should make his minions and followers tingly and sweaty....

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-manager-says-family-will-become-dynasty-republican-party-2019-9

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That guy has an ego almost as big as Donny’s. Ivanka could preside over my raging boner, I couldn’t care less about the rest of them.

:lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

That guy has an ego almost as big as Donny’s. Ivanka could preside over my raging boner, I couldn’t care less about the rest of them.

:lol: 

I think she'd be a far better president than our current one.  and I wouldn't mind looking at her while she's presiding.  She should probably give the jew husband the boot and take up with an angry ginger.