Check your account email address ×

**** Official 2019 NFL Thread ****

Just now, thewayout said:

Probably, but if these games have shown us anything, anything can happen. 

True.   As much as I'd like to see Rogers win another one, I don't see it happening this year. 

Sure as hell ain't rioting for the Queefs because Fuck .07Bhejt, Ed Rooney, RagingFlamer  and Fagbroski  :bc:

:snack:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

True.   As much as I'd like to see Rogers win another one, I don't see it happening this year. 

Sure as hell ain't rioting for the Queefs because Fuck .07Bhejt, Ed Rooney, RagingFlamer  and Fagbroski  :bc:

:snack:

Yep, I was a Viking fan for 3 hrs of my life, now I’m back to hating them. I felt dirty. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It would have been holding against the defense and offensive PI 

I've seen defensive holding away from the play and OPI where the ball is thrown...never on the reciever and the defender covering him...Interesting. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Refs they let them play which they should,  call on the field was fine as it went both ways and happens just about every play.  call every ticky tack PI/hold the game would take 6 hours

When it changes the game completely, they have to review it.  Or totally get rid of instant replay and challenges altogether.

If it was the Cheatriots who got fucked like the Saints did , you'd be singing a different tune. Guarenfuckinteed 

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

When it changes the game completely, they have to review it.  Or totally get rid of instant replay and challenges altogether.

If it was the Cheatriots who got fucked like the Saints did , you'd be singing a different tune. Guarenfuckinteed 

It wasnt a penalty.....at least not anything worthy of a review

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Carson Wentz in the locker room with a head injury...eesshh.

I told my kid when that play happened he's hurt, but the experts on t.v. saw nothing, then on the bench he was covering his eyes with his hands, and they still don't comment.  WTF it was on their own cameras! :lol:

They can't hang their heads too much, what a fucked up season of injuries they had.  And I give McGowen a lot of credit.  I think he played the final many minutes with a pulled hammy, and he's 40 years old.

The only one i'd see them getting rid of tonight right away is LeBlanc.  Lazy fucker just goes and grabs hold of a wide reciever and never moves his feet at all off the snap of the play.  

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I told my kid when that play happened he's hurt, but the experts on t.v. saw nothing, then on the bench he was covering his eyes with his hands, and they still don't comment.  WTF it was on their own cameras! :lol:

They can't hang their heads too much, what a fucked up season of injuries they had.  And I give McGowen a lot of credit.  I think he played the final many minutes with a pulled hammy, and he's 40 years old.

The only one i'd see them getting rid of tonight right away is LeBlanc.  Lazy fucker just goes and grabs hold of a wide reciever and never moves his feet at all off the snap of the play.  

I've always liked McCown and yeah he was limping around pretty good...they made it a game despite everything. 

Wentz got his eggs scrambled on that play...kind of surprised Clowney didn't get flagged. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've always liked McCown and yeah he was limping around pretty good...they made it a game despite everything. 

Wentz got his eggs scrambled on that play...kind of surprised Clowney didn't get flagged. 

yeah well, they can't call everything.  I think this year was the worst as far as officiating is concerned.  On the pass interference topic, I took notice this year once your in the red zone, and passes into the endzone, they don't seem to call it.  But if it's in the middle of the field, it's a pretty much a given penalty.  

Philly just didn't have the fire power, and they should be happy they made it as far as they did this year.

• Like 1

Just now, hayward said:

yeah well, they can't call everything.  I think this year was the worst as far as officiating is concerned.  On the pass interference topic, I took notice this year once your in the red zone, and passes into the endzone, they don't seem to call it.  But if it's in the middle of the field, it's a pretty much a given penalty.  

Philly just didn't have the fire power, and they should be happy they made it as far as they did this year.

I'm just glad they won  the division and not the under achieving Cowboys. 

• Like 2

BTW that play in the Bills game where the Texans kick returner didn’t down  the ball in the end zone and tossed it forward towards the ref should have been a safety.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks