Check your account email address ×

Amash...Again...Well Said...Trump and The Taliban

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

3a0anf.jpg

Seems you’re the one butthurt over any criticism of Trump and is this your new narrative since I went back to TBP...You really are a weird and pathetic little man. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seems you’re the one butthurt over any criticism of Trump and is this your new narrative since I went back to TBP...You really are a weird and pathetic little man. 

Sit your little ass down and read the level of pathetic of the bold.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sit your little ass down and read the level of pathetic of the bold.

So I stopped posting their for awhile...WGAF other than you...fucking weirdo.

IMG_4852.PNG.bb343a15b72f9d3aa90e54a3d3cbedc6.PNG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Snake said:

I'm going to be a good American and start put trigger warnings on my posts.

Don't say I don't care about your feelings.

Damn dude back and forth between both sites so quickly....you're a tenacious little monkey...hopefully that old faggot Mark can keep up! :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn dude back and forth between both sites so quickly....you're a tenacious little monkey...hopefully that old faggot Mark can keep up! :lmao:

How to Use Tabbed Browsing

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Tabbed-Browsing

What the fuck are you doing... running between the shitter and your safe space to post on the different sites?

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

37,000 posts here and 26 something thousand on the other site.....more irony....This old faggot and that tenacious monkey would both ride circles around your layabout fetid ass...

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

37,000 posts here and 26 something thousand on the other site.....more irony....This old faggot and that tenacious monkey would both ride circles around your layabout fetid ass...

Makes you wonder if he charges by the hour, and is billing the customer for all his triggering in the intrawebs while on the clock.

I'd deep six a contractor like that in a heartbeat.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Makes you wonder if he charges by the hour, and is billing the customer for all his triggering in the intrawebs while on the clock.

if I had to guess there's not much time for work, or work at all, with as much time as he spends online:news:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I honestly would love to see “a day in the life” video. :lol:   On that note, im out for now, sleds still in pieces down back. :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I honestly would love to see “a day in the life” video. :lol:   On that note, im out for now, sleds still in pieces down back. :bc: 

I'm headed to camp to make a few more hundred square feet of lawn. Parking space for the sleds this winter.

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So what...you claim you are busy all day and not online...meanwhile at TBP....

32 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

if I had to guess there's not much time for work, or work at all, with as much time as he spends online:news:

Guess again dummy...or don't....maybe just go fuck yourself.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They have no responses for Trumps dumb ass moves anymore so they just go after the thread poster.

So fuckin sad

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They have no responses for Trumps dumb ass moves anymore so they just go after the thread poster.

So fuckin sad

That's fine...just a couple of self important blowhards.