Check your account email address ×

Teacher attacked by two students

jtssrx

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

The most amazing thing about stereotypes...

Exactly....stereotypical white racist JT seeks out some bullshit story to reinforce his racist opinions.

Notice how these braindead racist fucks never post vids of white kids acting out even though it happens all the time?

Fucking racist filth 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly....stereotypical white racist JT seeks out some bullshit story to reinforce his racist opinions.

Notice how these braindead racist fucks never post vids of white kids acting out even though it happens all the time?

Fucking racist filth 

You are a breath of fresh air pumpkin.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking racist filth 

Dude.. what are you saying? They dindu nuthin....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fucking racist filth 

Kind of like you do with cops and soldiers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope....didnt even watch the vid.

I'm saying.....it was posted by a racist for a reason.

Oh stfu.  Sit in a Hartford CT or Springfield MA high school cafeteria like I have, with 4 fucking cops, one in each corner of the room to keep order, and tell us how racist it is when the shit hits the fan.  You another moto who lives in Hilljack Whitebread county Minnesota?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh stfu.  Sit in a Hartford CT or Springfield MA high school cafeteria like I have, with 4 fucking cops, one in each corner of the room to keep order, and tell us how racist it is when the shit hits the fan.  You another moto who lives in Hilljack Whitebread county Minnesota?

Die in a fire with your box of cheap wine and stack of bills retard

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fucking racist filth 

Go find one dipshit

• Thanks 1

Benny is not stupid, far from it. He is, however a fukken goof.

Benny is not really gay, but he is a faggot. 

He fucks with us all here, he's a fukken TROLL, like my truck...……..Professional Grade.

When I think how much time I spent in my fukken garage making demo--Pics of the difference in outer circumference of various lug heights, thinking he was actually gonna' pay up when confronted with all the EVIDENCE I had, it makes me want to beat his ass so bad!!!

That fukken homo!!!! I'm tellin' ya', the only remedy for guys like Benny is a physical beating. I don't mean kill him or nothin' just choke his fukken lights out, til he turns blue, and cries UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny is not stupid, far from it. He is, however a fukken goof.

Benny is not really gay, but he is a faggot. 

He fucks with us all here, he's a fukken TROLL, like my truck...……..Professional Grade.

When I think how much time I spent in my fukken garage making demo--Pics of the difference in outer circumference of various lug heights, thinking he was actually gonna' pay up when confronted with all the EVIDENCE I had, it makes me want to beat his ass so bad!!!

That fukken homo!!!! I'm tellin' ya', the only remedy for guys like Benny is a physical beating. I don't mean kill him or nothin' just choke his fukken lights out, til he turns blue, and cries UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem with that is.....I'm tougher than you on top of being smarter. Better pack a lunch cause you got your work cut out

FAGGOT!!!!1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Problem with that is.....I'm tougher than you on top of being smarter. Better pack a lunch cause you got your work cut out

FAGGOT!!!!1

Yeah, you're smart enough to know to stay away form here, you faggot!! 

I don't want you in New England...……….stay the fuck out, OK? 

You're not wanted here!!!! 

I don't care if OT was your bud, I don't want you in NEW ENGLAND!!! 

You're a cunt-head, stay the fuck out!!!!

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you're smart enough to know to stay away form here, you faggot!! 

I don't want you in New England...……….stay the fuck out, OK? 

You're not wanted here!!!! 

I don't care if OT was your bud, I don't want you in NEW ENGLAND!!! 

You're a cunt-head, stay the fuck out!!!!

Too bad.....I'm thinking of retiring in NH

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Too bad.....I'm thinking of retiring in NH

LMAO!!! You better not!! I will hunt you down, and chase you with my walker if I have to, and choke you out like that cop did to that kid, and he got sand kicked in his face!!!!

Anyone here ever punch a teacher?  I know two old white guys of European decent who punched punched their teachers. 

They are dead now. It would have been the 50’s. 

Maybe Zambo and raped anus can search their family tree for some black DNA.