Check your account email address ×

Ok seriously you retards

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

After the election, is this place going to be a ghost town?  The current events pages is ALL about the upcoming election . I know this site is all about that shit ,but seriously....lol:news::guzzle:

Ohhhh no.  After is when the REAL fighting begins :lol:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Damn :lol:

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw, things just get better about a month after. Less stupid nonsense from about 3 people. SR, MC, Momo...

I like momo :flush: :guzzle::lies:

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then we can get back to how slow the time bomb liberty 800 is . well that and discuss how to start sheltering our money and guns and ammo

:bong:

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Damn :lol:

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw, things just get better about a month after. Less stupid nonsense from about 3 people. SR, MC, Momo...

I like momo :flush: :guzzle::lies:

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

then we can get back to how slow the time bomb liberty 800 is . well that and discuss how to start sheltering our money and guns and ammo

:bong:

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

After the election, is this place going to be a ghost town?  The current events pages is ALL about the upcoming election . I know this site is all about that shit ,but seriously....lol:news::guzzle:

Nope. After the election the real hatred and vitriol starts! Fuck you, you Hilary supporting cockbreath! (Or Donald supporting)

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You want to talk aboot how safe your sled is when you run picks? Took this pic off Zams FB. I guess this is his new trail set up.:dunno:

image.jpg

I wish i had a picture of it but i had a track that the dude welded double backers to the face of the clips with chisels in the rest of the track. Hooked up crazy. used it a few times and sold it.

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

hopefully we get some good snow storms and this place gets back to all about sledding:canadaflag:

Cool:friends:. Is this hcs too slow? 

6 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

HCS is a ghost town since they got rid of their current events.

No shit :thumb:

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Nope. After the election the real hatred and vitriol starts! Fuck you, you Hilary supporting cockbreath! (Or Donald supporting)

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You want to talk aboot how safe your sled is when you run picks? Took this pic off Zams FB. I guess this is his new trail set up.:dunno:

image.jpg

That's racist towards us canucks you fuck :finger::lol:

35 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

only pushes a little in corners....             

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

Studs are for chickens...

• Gold Member

Aside from steak & beer, if I could make one food completely guilt/consequence free it would be chicken wings. Steak of course is top on that list and beer(yes it's a food) is second but wings are next! :bc:

• Like 1