Check your account email address ×

Tulsi will be eliminated by Corrupt DNC

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She's clearly not going to play by the DNC's rules.  She was warned.  Now she's gone.

Raise your hand if anyone here is suprised.  

I heard today besides all the other insane shit she is for, she is for reparations  :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

I heard today besides all the other insane shit she is for, she is for reparations  :guzzle:

She's clearly not "all that and a bag of chips" but, none of them are....on either side.  But that doesn't matter...what matters is, they all get their shot in a democracy and within their party for sure.  The Dems have no interest in this method....and it will again, lead to another massive fail.  It's because they are stupid and filled with hate.

Just now, Zambroski said:

She's clearly not "all that and a bag of chips" but, none of them are....on either side.  But that doesn't matter...what matters is, they all get their shot in a democracy and within their party for sure.  The Dems have no interest in this method....and it will again, lead to another massive fail.  It's because they are stupid and filled with hate.

Yah but her stance on the 2nd and last second abortion makes her a never happening automatically a NO  :) by anybody with even one living brain cell 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And I get what the jist of your argument is just as far as a candidate goes she is a ZERO :news:

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah but her stance on the 2nd and last second abortion makes her a never happening automatically a NO  :) by anybody with even one living brain cell 

But how is she different than the rest of the Dems with this?  Let's face it, she obliterated one of the DNC's darlings on stage.....and that was a no-no.  They need this to look as close as it can to make is seem as though Biden wins fair and square.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

i think in your case post birth abortion would be a good thing

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i think 99 out of 100 people would like for you to kill yourself

I like momo because he’s smarter than 90% of the retards in here.  Theres 1.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well we know that you like anyone who will gargle trumps balls and keeps repeating the lies and boasts

Yes, thats me.  In your mind, and a couple other red rashed twats around here.  Thats fine.  Everyone has the right to their opinion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well we know that you like anyone who will gargle trumps balls and keeps repeating the lies and boasts

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, thats me.  In your mind, and a couple other red rashed twats around here.  Thats fine.  Everyone has the right to their opinion.

Momo is a lying recluse that hasn't met anybody on this forum...hell he sued a sled club for using his picture...weird how Marks standards are so randomly applied. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine him, Pouts and Vag hosting a get together.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Momo is a lying recluse that hasn't met anybody on this forum...hell he sued a sled club for using his picture...weird how Marks standards are so randomly applied. 

:news:  .  If you love trump you are his friend,  disagree with him your the enemy