Check your account email address ×

Fuck you MC and others who pushed Trump Russia!! Confirmed by his lawyer Misfud was working for The FBI and CIA

Hey MC Are you finally going to admit that Trump was never working for Russia and that the Obama Administration working with the FBI and CIA tried to take down Trump both before and after the election. Also that the entire Mueller special counsel investigation was a hoax that was really designed to look into Trump and anyone connected to Trump to take them down for other crimes. 

Imagine if the DOJ/FBI/CIA targeted a dem President?

Let that run through your synapses a while...                                                                

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

Imagine if the DOJ/FBI targeted a dem President?

Let that run through your synapses a while...

I could easily see them having targeted Bernie and I could easily see you having played MC for the last 3 years and defended it to the death. 

Simple 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I could easily see them having targeted Bernie and I could easily see you having played MC for the last 3 years and defended it to the death. 

Simple 

source.gif

• Haha 2

The pigs and spooks in this country operate with autonomy. They didnt like Trump and they certainly dont like someone like Bernie or say Tulsi.

Turns out Trump would be a great ally to their insatiable lust for destroying americans rights

Snake is a partisan asshole that only cares about intelligence and justice dept transgressions because they were tuned in his precious orange retard.

My statement stands

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The pigs and spooks in this country operate with autonomy. They didnt like Trump and they certainly dont like someone like Bernie or say Tulsi.

Turns out Trump would be a great ally to their insatiable lust for destroying americans rights

Snake is a partisan asshole that only cares about intelligence and justice dept transgressions because they were tuned in his precious orange retard.

My statement stands

U.S. Stock Futures

arrowUp.gif S&P +32.50  /  +1.12%
Level 2,924.00
Fair Value 2,889.40
Difference 34.60
Data as of 7:28am ET
arrowUp.gif Nasdaq +98.50  /  +1.29%
Level 7,710.25
Fair Value 7,611.99  
Difference 98.26  
arrowUp.gif Dow +296.00  /  +1.14%
Level 26,203.00

Pour Bhen

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....I hurt sneak good there

Trump is so awesome the democrats went the whole 9 yards to take him out. All the intel agencies couldn't do it.

That alone cements him in history.

You're grand kids will want to know what it was like to be alive now... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump is so awesome the democrats went the whole 9 yards to take him out. All the intel agencies couldn't do it.

And I'll tell them that it was likely the most embarrassing point in american history.

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And I'll tell them that it was likely the most embarrassing point in american history.

It wasn’t just the democrats that worked to get Trump removed. Several Top Republicans including the Bush Family and John McCain were involved. Add in several foreign governments “ the brits, Italy, the Ukraine and Australia” and you have a massive opposition against Trump. Why do you think that is? 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It wasn’t just the democrats that worked to get Trump removed. Several Top Republicans including the Bush Family and John McCain were involved. Add in several foreign governments “ the brits, Italy, the Ukraine and Australia” and you have a massive opposition against Trump. Why do you think that is? 

Because they didnt know if they could control him ......turns out it wasnt an issue.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because they didnt know if they could control him ......turns out it wasnt an issue.

I don’t think that’s true at all. It’s more about their personal power. When it comes to things like the patriot act or the surveillance state that won’t change until the masses revolt against it. do you think Bernie or Tulsi would fight to end either?? I don’t  

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t think that’s true at all. It’s more about their personal power. When it comes to things like the patriot act or the surveillance state that won’t change until the masses revolt against it. do you think Bernie or Tulsi would fight to end either?? I don’t  

Yes....Bernie would have ended them. He wouldnt have signed the FISA bill and he wouldnt be fighting to reinstate 100% of the bullshit USA Freedom Act which authorizes NSA to collect all of any citizens communications for any reason without warrant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

MCsniffles will never be convinced, he has been brain washed for far too long and his mind is mush

Don't leave out dipshits like @XC.Morrison who are still convinced that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.  MC isn't the only moron still clinging to the collusion narrative.  

• Michael Flynn:Flynn, President Trump’s former National Security Advisor, was asked to resignjust weeks after he was sworn in. His resignation came after it leaked that he misled Vice President Mike Pence about his communications with Russian officials, specifically Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, before President Trump’s inauguration. In these communications, Flynn discussed sanctions imposed by the Obama administration on Russia – while President Obama was still in office. Earlier last year, he stated that the U.S. needs to respect that “Russia has its own national security strategy, and we have to try to figure out: How do we combine the United States’ national security strategy along with Russia’s national security strategy,” raising troubling questions. In 2015, Flynn delivered remarks at a Moscow gala honoring RT, Russia’s propaganda arm, where he was seated next to Putin. Flynn accepted $33,750 for this speech by RT, and did not correctly report the payment, thus concealing payment from a foreign government, and possibly violating the law in the meantime. Flynn continued to appear on RT as a foreign policy analyst. Altogether, Flynn was paid more than $67,000 by Russian companies before the 2016 presidential election.

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....Bernie would have ended them. He wouldnt have signed the FISA bill and he wouldnt be fighting to reinstate 100% of the bullshit USA Freedom Act which authorizes NSA to collect all of any citizens communications for any reason without warrant.

Holy fuck you are starting to become more brainwashed every day.  Bernie was the first to roll over for hillary when the time came.  But he would have done this....idiot. 

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:
  • Michael Flynn:Flynn, President Trump’s former National Security Advisor, was asked to resignjust weeks after he was sworn in. His resignation came after it leaked that he misled Vice President Mike Pence about his communications with Russian officials, specifically Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, before President Trump’s inauguration. In these communications, Flynn discussed sanctions imposed by the Obama administration on Russia – while President Obama was still in office. Earlier last year, he stated that the U.S. needs to respect that “Russia has its own national security strategy, and we have to try to figure out: How do we combine the United States’ national security strategy along with Russia’s national security strategy,” raising troubling questions. In 2015, Flynn delivered remarks at a Moscow gala honoring RT, Russia’s propaganda arm, where he was seated next to Putin. Flynn accepted $33,750 for this speech by RT, and did not correctly report the payment, thus concealing payment from a foreign government, and possibly violating the law in the meantime. Flynn continued to appear on RT as a foreign policy analyst. Altogether, Flynn was paid more than $67,000 by Russian companies before the 2016 presidential election.

How is that colluding with Russia to win the election.  Flynn spoke with Kisylak in December 2016 more than a month AFTER the election.  Flynn had already been named the Natonal Security Adviser by Trump at that time.  

You are an idiot.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Don't leave out dipshits like @XC.Morrison who are still convinced that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.  MC isn't the only moron still clinging to the collusion narrative.  

Call me crazy but I’m just not convinced that the guy engaged in negotiations to build a Trump Tower Moscow right up until the election didn’t at some point speak to Putin - who himself has admitted to preferring Trump over Hillary.  Add in the fact that Deutsche Bank has had a storied past of enabling Russian money laundering while at the same time being one of the only financial institutions that would lend to Trump along with the fact that Mueller was never allowed to look into any those records.  How are you so comfortable accepting Lyin’ Donny’s version of events when he himself isn’t comfortable with anyone looking into Deutsche Bank???