Check your account email address ×

2 and the 10

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm completely risk on 100% of the time and I dont have the stomach for them lol

Turning out to be a good hedge against volatile stock market... 

I'd rather buy cryptos than gold. 

• 2 weeks later...

2 and 10 steepen and now the 30yr and 3mo are inverted. Not an single peep anywhere. Just shameless pumping.

Donald lied about china contacting him to influence the market. This should be investigated. The SEC should be all over this.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2 and 10 steepen and now the 30yr and 3mo are inverted. Not an single peep anywhere. Just shameless pumping.

Donald lied about china contacting him to influence the market. This should be investigated. The SEC should be all over this.

This type of stuff gets swept under the rug until it cant anymore. Also gives the big players time to mitigate their bad assets and situate to play the upcoming slaughter in the markets. By the time we get the news it will be too late to play defense. 

Just now, Anler said:

This type of stuff gets swept under the rug until it cant anymore. Also gives the big players time to mitigate their bad assets and situate to play the upcoming slaughter in the markets. By the time we get the news it will be too late to play defense. 

Yup....its obvious and shameless pump and dumps. Coordinated from lower levels right through the POTUS with CNBC towing the line

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup....its obvious and shameless pump and dumps. Coordinated from lower levels right through the POTUS with CNBC towing the line

I was watching how various parties (mostly hedge funds) play the market. If you have $10 billion you can greatly affect swings all by yourself. Throw $10 billion into a stock, watch it shoot up, Short the high and then move the $10 billion out and watch it tank. Lather rinse repeat. Works pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

10% unless it is for a handful of exceptions.  Most common being purchase of a home

You still pay the penalty on primary home purchase

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought ROTH was only taxed on earnings, and contributions come out tax free, but with the 10% penalty.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I thought ROTH was only taxed on earnings, and contributions come out tax free, but with the 10% penalty.

Neal

not sure how roth is handled.  I deal with iRA/401k distributions all the time but most are regualr