Check your account email address ×

2 and the 10

30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope,  10k or 20k for a married couple can be withdrawn penalty free.  Cannot have owned a home within the last 2 or 3 years can't remember which

That's right....I had owned a home so I paid the penalty

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

2 and 10 steepen and now the 30yr and 3mo are inverted. Not an single peep anywhere. Just shameless pumping.

Donald lied about china contacting him to influence the market. This should be investigated. The SEC should be all over this.

🤣

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I was watching how various parties (mostly hedge funds) play the market. If you have $10 billion you can greatly affect swings all by yourself. Throw $10 billion into a stock, watch it shoot up, Short the high and then move the $10 billion out and watch it tank. Lather rinse repeat. Works pretty good. 

Yeah except it’s illegal.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You still pay the penalty on primary home purchase

Wrong.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Already immediately acknowledged that derpy....sweet fuck

Still doesn’t seem to prevent you from talking straight out of your ass on a variety of subjects daily.  🤣

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still doesn’t seem to prevent you from talking straight out of your ass on a variety of subjects daily.  🤣

Well let's see retard. I borrowed money from my 401k for the down payment on my last house and I paid the penalty. 

I forgot it was because I had owned another home in the prior time frame allowed.

How about you kill yourself now you fucking girl boy

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well let's see retard. I borrowed money from my 401k for the down payment on my last house and I paid the penalty. 

I forgot it was because I had owned another home in the prior time frame allowed.

How about you kill yourself now you fucking girl boy

Naw I’d rather sit by and watch you make a complete fool of himself on a daily basis.....getting all verkempt over bond yields . 🤣

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Naw I’d rather sit by and watch you make a complete fool of himself on a daily basis.....getting all verkempt over bond yields . 🤣

You're the one that said it would be a major issue if they stayed inverted for months. Well it's been 5 months?

Were you lying then or are you playing Baghdad Bob now?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You're the one that said it would be a major issue if they stayed inverted for months. Well it's been 5 months?

Were you lying then or are you playing Baghdad Bob now?

Fuck me is there something in the water at this place?  I didn’t say that at all.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck me is there something in the water at this place?  I didn’t say that at all.

You never remember stupid shit you've said prior. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

You never remember stupid shit you've said prior. 

No one has come out with more stupid shit than you two brain trusts.  Quick get Joel on the case he claims to remember everything everyone says.  In actuality only people he has a hard on for....

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one has come out with more stupid shit than you two brain trusts.  Quick get Joel on the case he claims to remember everything everyone says.  In actuality only people he has a hard on for....

Joelle and francy can remind you of all of the dumb shit you've said but don't remember if you'd like... 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Joelle and francy can remind you of all of the dumb shit you've said but don't remember if you'd like... 

That would be really cool if I gave a shit what either of them thinks