Check your account email address ×

Poor Fredo.

:lol:Cuomo, sounding like a typical tough guy New York/Jersey douche I talyone.  Why doesn't he sound that way on T.V.?  Fake ass punk.

Funny, I've never heard the term used before.  One of my kid's friend's name is Alfredo, and everyone calls him Fredo.  I better tell the kid to quit that. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I hope I meet that idiot. Trigger him and let him hit me. Take one punch and collect 1 million, easy money.

One problem....you’ll pop a vessel and die on the spot...no soup for you shitbird.

4 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I hope I meet that idiot. Trigger him and let him hit me. Take one punch and collect 1 million, easy money.

He won't hit you, just never was gonna hit that guy that called him that name.  Those douchebags, that's their shtick, get in your face, drop the f-bomb with their stupid ass sounding accent, and in the end, they turn and walk away.  Or, you turn and walk away cause your tired of getting splatter all over your face from their saliva.:lol:

This should end his career...BUT, being he is a globalist shill, it may well get him a promotion. Fredo lives matter will be the next big movement on the left. A bunch of rrrrrrrrretarded casttttttttt members from jersey shore protesting whites.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hannity defends Cuomo...how long before Mango Mussolini lashes out...

Hannity defends Cuomo over 'Fredo' crack  - https://thehill.com/homenews/media/457193-hannity-defends-cuomo-over-fredo-crack

So who are you defending here?   Hannity and Fredo?  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

he is simply taking a contrary position to what a normal thinking intelligent person would take. Same thing as he always does. When you hate yourself it is just what you do. Poor fat jimmy needs to buy a hoe.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

he is simply taking a contrary position to what a normal thinking intelligent person would take. Same thing as he always does. When you hate yourself it is just what you do. Poor fat jimmy needs to buy a hoe.

Yep...dull normal.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I just think its funny the likes of Fredo never call people out for doing it to conservatives.  

I don't agree with taking it very far in front of Fredo's family.    

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why do I have to “defend” anybody for fucks sake...I simply posted the article because I was surprised to see the position Hannity took. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do I have to “defend” anybody for fucks sake...I simply posted the article because I was surprised to see the position Hannity took. Nothing more, nothing less.

Would you be surprised if suddenly your dick started working again for more than a piss conduit?