Check your account email address ×

CONFIRMED: Discharged baby brought back to El Paso hospital for use as a Don & Melanie prop.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

What’s the point of the trump’s doing that? I don’t get it. Perhaps you or some of the other trump supporters could explain the political angle here. 

What’s the point of any political angle?

And talk about creepy!  Eeesh!

F1E13518-00EA-4A90-9022-62B572C64465.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What’s the point of any political angle?

And talk about creepy!  Eeesh!

F1E13518-00EA-4A90-9022-62B572C64465.jpeg

That ain’t creepy at all. The creepy shit is using a baby for what I guess is political while the bodies of the parents ain’t even cold. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That ain’t creepy at all. The creepy shit is using a baby for what I guess is political while the bodies of the parents ain’t even cold. 

:lol:

TDS is coming on strong with you.  You all should stop taking your forum “breaks” after melting down.  None of you come back any better.

:lmao:

Tito Anchondo said he sought to meet the president to share his family’s grievous pain. “He was just there as a human being, consoling us and giving his condolences,” he said about Trump in an interview outside his family’s auto-body shop in south-central El Paso.

But Anchondo strongly rejects that view of the shootings and said he did not want the photo to be seen through a political lens. Anchondo previously told NPR that his family is Republican and his murdered brother had supported Trump.

The president “wasn’t there to be pushing any kind of political agenda,” he said, describing “a private conversation between human beings.”

Asked if he felt consoled by the conversation, he said, “Yes, definitely.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/08/09/family-month-old-el-paso-orphan-said-they-wanted-share-their-pain-with-trump/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Tito Anchondo said he sought to meet the president to share his family’s grievous pain. “He was just there as a human being, consoling us and giving his condolences,” he said about Trump in an interview outside his family’s auto-body shop in south-central El Paso.

But Anchondo strongly rejects that view of the shootings and said he did not want the photo to be seen through a political lens. Anchondo previously told NPR that his family is Republican and his murdered brother had supported Trump.

The president “wasn’t there to be pushing any kind of political agenda,” he said, describing “a private conversation between human beings.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/08/09/family-month-old-el-paso-orphan-said-they-wanted-share-their-pain-with-trump/

this makes pampers and spinvag sad 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I owned you so fucking bad the State sent me title.

Just the fact you still support Trump negates any chance of you having a speck of intelligence. But I will let you run around a quasi sled board claiming “owned” if it makes you feel like a big boy. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You just told me I was defending Trump now you say I'm ignoring? FFS girl...get your shit straight already

WTF are you rambling about?  Why did you quote me to spew this?  Canadian TDS is a bitch...look at you go so early in the morning!  :lmao:

CFECB3F5-2C11-4DC6-8409-88332B910A3C.gif

You two spend so much time gobbling the Orange ones cock, you look like you’ve been eating cheetos. 

11 hours ago, Snake said:

How can you be sure this guy isn’t a crisis actor?

There is no doubt in my mind you are the “knock knock” joke teller at parties.  

There is no doubt that your life is a joke. 

Maybe Momo will start another pity thread for you. :lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Still flailing your back I see.  Gonna be a long, hot day in the sun for you.  Hydrate.

“Some people wish me harm help me Momo”

Do you act like a pussy in hopes that Trump will one day grab you ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You two spend so much time gobbling the Orange ones cock, you look like you’ve been eating cheetos. 

Keep proving you know absolutely nothing about me. :news: 

Better people then you have tried to link me in favor of Trump, they failed and ended up in self imposed Time Out. By all accounts you are much more of an idiot then he was :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep proving you know absolutely nothing about me. :news: 

Better people then you have tried to link me in favor of Trump, they failed and ended up in self imposed Time Out. By all accounts you are much more of an idiot then he was :lol: 

It’s become habit for you. You don’t even realize you are doing it. 

You should wash that orange shit off your face before you go outside. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s become habit for you. You don’t even realize you are doing it. 

You should wash that orange shit off your face before you go outside. 

You've got nothing but projection and desperation and you spread them both with a broad brush.

You've got nothing but projection and desperation and you spread them both with a broad brush.

Holy fuck!! Did a member of the the clown posse actually say that?

Thats all you turds have.  :lol2:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck!! Did a member of the the clown posse actually say that?

Thats all you turds have.  :lol2:

Get some members here that have some dignity to agree with you that I'm a trump supporter, backed up by some links with examples, and we can talk about it.

I've interacted with you to the point where it feels like I'm picking on the handicapped

Get some members here that have some dignity to agree with you that I'm a trump supporter, backed up by some links with examples, and we can talk about it.

I've interacted with you to the point where it feels like I'm picking on the handicapped

As far as I can tell you really aren't a big Trump guy...no links but I've read plenty of your posts that take shots at the guy.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As far as I can tell you really aren't a big Trump guy...no links but I've read plenty of your posts that take shots at the guy.

:bc: 

Probably the most Pro Trump thing I've said around here was how I'm glad it was him and not Hillary  

• Like 1