Check your account email address ×

If Trumps a racist he sucks at it

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump is just victim of the Dem playbook.....nothing more nothing less.

Watch them scream racism right thru 20/20 as they lose bigly.

In some ways the racism card is so overplayed every time its repeated it gets trump more votes.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

In some ways the racism card is so overplayed every time its repeated it gets trump more votes.

Just “some ways”?  This “everyone is a racist that disagrees” policy by the left is what helped get him 2016.  Little doubt in my mind is will bring him 2020.  Him putting the four clowns as the face of the Dems was genius like I’ve never seen.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

He isnt a racist.....hes a fucking moron who appeals to racists with his big retarded mouth and idiotic policy

If you weren't so pissed the rest of the country is making out you would hear how fucking stupid you sound.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

The last 2 years of Obama I made 17% on my retirement. First 2 years of Trump over 30%. Wife's did even better.

Go ahead and short that market Bub... :lol:

You didnt make anything in 2018. Probably negative like most people

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You didnt make anything in 2018. Probably negative like most people

On 1/1/16 I had $450k in my UPS account. I got $585k now. I could give a rat's ass how it got there, only that it did.

Edited by Snake

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Understood

I could have play the market just like anywhere else. I left it alone, through the lows and highs.

I wish for your future you take a more pragmatic approach to your saving.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I could have play the market just like anywhere else. I left it alone, through the lows and highs.

I wish for your future you take a more pragmatic approach to your saving.

I'm just looking for a homerun. I've got all kinds of things to fall back on for the average mediocre retirement. I wanna retire early and comfortably and am willing to take substantial risks for a chance at that. If it doesnt work out I'll have to work until 55+ like every other stiff

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm just looking for a homerun. I've got all kinds of things to fall back on for the average mediocre retirement. I wanna retire early and comfortably and am willing to take substantial risks for a chance at that. If it doesnt work out I'll have to work until 55+ like every other stiff

I work till I'm 57. I hardly consider that to be 'working stiff' category. Not a single of my 4 older brothers will be retired. I will retire 10 years earlier than my father.I will have worked long enough to retire debt free and basically not get too bent out of shape about money.

I applaud your determination and foresight, just don't lose the forest for the trees.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Get a fee based FA, tell him/her that and give him your money.  Keep a bit for "fun trading" if you want.  Trying to do this without the benefit of being "plugged in" is a for people that want to be broke in retirement.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I work till I'm 57. I hardly consider that to be 'working stiff' category. Not a single of my 4 older brothers will be retired. I will retire 10 years earlier than my father.I will have worked long enough to retire debt free and basically not get too bent out of shape about money.

I applaud your determination and foresight, just don't lose the forest for the trees.

I dont consider 57 bad at all....its good in fact. I just cant imagine myself slaving away in heavy industry for 30 years. I'd love to quit at 49 and that's my goal. If I dont do well enough managing my retirement money I'll have to go to 55. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get a fee based FA, tell him/her that and give him your money.  Keep a bit for "fun trading" if you want.  Trying to do this without the benefit of being "plugged in" is a for people that want to be broke in retirement.

I'll never be broke....I'll have a pension and SS and whatever I save. Reality is when I retire I'll probably just end up working part time for myself anyways. Ill be a master electrician in 5 more years so I'll just start a shop and work as I see fit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont consider 57 bad at all....its good in fact. I just cant imagine myself slaving away in heavy industry for 30 years. I'd love to quit at 49 and that's my goal. If I dont do well enough managing my retirement money I'll have to go to 55. 

I'll never be broke....I'll have a pension and SS and whatever I save. Reality is when I retire I'll probably just end up working part time for myself anyways. Ill be a master electrician in 5 more years so I'll just start a shop and work as I see fit.

Our pensions will be $120K a year, plus or minus, plus a military retirement at 62, and SS whenever we decide to take it. That doesn't make me want to frig and fart around with the 401k cash.

I really do wish you good luck Ben.. retirement is a big deal and I hope you make it in good health and financial security. :bc:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Our pensions will be $120K a year, plus or minus, plus a military retirement at 62, and SS whenever we decide to take it. That doesn't make me want to frig and fart around with the 401k cash.

I really do wish you good luck Ben.. retirement is a big deal and I hope you make it in good health and financial security. :bc:

Thanks Snake.....you're all set and managed your situation very well. I'd say barring those that inherited what they have you'd rank in the top 3% of self made middle class retirees. Good job

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thanks Snake.....you're all set and managed your situation very well. I'd say barring those that inherited what they have you'd rank in the top 3% of self made middle class retirees. Good job

Team effort. Wife is very on top of shit.

Point is, any one can do it. Neither of us have any college whatsoever. We 'fell into' a couple good jobs and stuck with it.

Just now, Snake said:

Team effort. Wife is very on top of shit.

Point is, any one can do it. Neither of us have any college whatsoever. We 'fell into' a couple good jobs and stuck with it.

Yes

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:bc:  I have a master plumber and master electrician that both work for me “off the books” when I need them but they are making bank like crazy right now.

If you know a trade now and are motivated, it’s all money.  In five years, you’ll be a commodity treated like royalty in a helpless society.  I fell into construction when building my house.  I finally just accepted an offer to build another after so many came up my property to enquire.  It’s hilarious.  I do the projects I want, when i want for the price I want and have a crew that follow.  Haven’t touched my retirement at all since “pseudo retirement” in 2011.  It has now doubled. 

Life is just weird.....and funny.  This is the best way to retire IMO.  THE TRADES, MAN!  THE TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:bc:  I have a master plumber and master electrician that both work for me “off the books” when I need them but they are making bank like crazy right now.

If you know a trade now and are motivated, it’s all money.  In five years, you’ll be a commodity treated like royalty in a helpless society.  I fell into construction when building my house.  I finally just accepted an offer to build another after so many came up my property to enquire.  It’s hilarious.  I do the projects I want, when i want for the price I want and have a crew that follow.  Haven’t touched my retirement at all since “pseudo retirement” in 2011.  It has now doubled. 

Life is just weird.....and funny.  This is the best way to retire IMO.  THE TRADES, MAN!  THE TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a carpenter , a control electrician and more or less a mechanic. I'll never run out of things to do if I need money. The thing is I don't want to HAVE to do them. I'd like to work just for play money and then take off for 2-3 months as I see fit. Obviously I cant do thay while raising my daughter but once she hits 22....and me 49....all bets are off

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm a carpenter , a control electrician and more or less a mechanic. I'll never run out of things to do if I need money. The thing is I don't want to HAVE to do them. I'd like to work just for play money and then take off for 2-3 months as I see fit. Obviously I cant do thay while raising my daughter but once she hits 22....and me 49....all bets are off

How old are you now?

The biggest problem working in the trades is the wear and tear on your body,  if you put 30 years actually working it will wear you out physically.  Best gig at least in rural areas is a government job, decent pay and bennies and be honest when was the last time you saw any Gov. employee busting their ass?

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How old are you now?

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The biggest problem working in the trades is the wear and tear on your body,  if you put 30 years actually working it will wear you out physically.  Best gig at least in rural areas is a government job, decent pay and bennies and be honest when was the last time you saw any Gov. employee busting their ass?

Being a plant electrician is about as easy as it gets. 95% of the time is 0 physical exertion