Check your account email address ×

Life lessons

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, how about this? 

You give your actual name, address, and number to MArk Wolverton. I will do the same. 

Then, when he's on his way to Jackman, Maine on rt. 95, I will meet him at the toll booth area. If he has an I-Phone, which I'm sure he does, I will access my Fidelity account, and show him the results. If I have a reasonable amount, you will have given me the legal right to strike you with a flashlight, OK? 

If I don't have anything, then I will hand Woofie a bank check for $5000.00, for you. 

What have you got to lose? Oh, maybe your teeth?? You fukken faggot. Suck more dick. 

I already offered a deal a week ago welcher 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

The only deal you're offering is handys in the boys room fagmont 

Give it up  go pay a bride payment 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And they endured the brunt of stupid jokes for decades.  Pfffft...joke is on America (and Canada).

They still validate those jokes today!

3 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

From what I have witnessed, all pollacks are raging alcoholics.

High functioning ones for sure. Most are alcoholics though. I havent had more than a few beers in the last two weeks or so. Too busy

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

High functioning ones for sure. Most are alcoholics though. I havent had more than a few beers in the last two weeks or so. Too busy

Then you are not an alcoholic. I worked with a few guys from poland. Man they loved vodka and beer. More than women even.

4 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Then you are not an alcoholic. I worked with a few guys from poland. Man they loved vodka and beer. More than women even.

I'm not an alcoholic. I can take it or leave it. I just absolutely love having fun though and all my friendships and activities are predicated on alcohol abuse :lol: